Finding Shawn.

-Aaron-
Aaron is hiding under one of the check outs. The part where the person stands. He hears footsteps, they're getting louder and closer.
"Ohhhhh aaaaron" the criminal says. It was the first one that appeared to be a girl."come ouuuut to plaaaaay"
I can't kill a girl! Can I? ...no. Yes. Self defense? What? Ugh. He thinks to himself.
He sighs and stands from under the check out with his gun ready.
"Why hello Aaron." He hears her say
Aaron turns around and points his gun at her.
She already has her's pointed. The girl smiles.
"Don't try anything." Aaron warns
"Awww would you really hurt a girl like me?" She asks
"Uh um self defense?" Aaron reminds
"But I'm a girl. Killing me, would be like killing one of your fans." The girl smirks
"And if you are willing to kill me, you aren't a fan." Aaron smirks back
"Nice come back" the girl chuckles
"Why thank you." Aaron smiles
The girl pulls her hoodie down, and takes off her mask.
Aaron's mouth drops to an "O" shape.
Woah. She's beautiful for a killer. He thinks. NO.JUST NO AARON.
He shakes his head trying to come back to normal.
"Uh you should close your mouth, might catch a fly." The girl jokes
"Very funny." Aaron smirks
The girl walks up to him.
"You know I can see why you have so many fans." She says looking into his eyes.
Aaron keeps his gun aimed but hidden.
"Oh yeah?"he asks
"Yeah your pretty cute, smart, willing to fight-" she leans in.
(A/N:FIGHT IT AARON! DON'T DO IT)
"My fans love me, because I do what makes me happy" Aaron corrects
She stops leaning in.
"And what makes you happy?" The girl bites her lip.
Aaron looks at her waist and sees something shiny. A knife. She's tricking him.
Aaron smiles
BANG.
He shoots her in the stomach making her fall to the ground.
"Killing the bitch who was trying to kill me." Aaron answers
BANG.
He shoots her again, leaving her dead.

Aaron walks around to find another hiding spot. And when he comes to the candy section he sees something that truly breaks him. The body of Shawn. Laying on the floor. Ice cold. Pale.
"No-no- Shawn" Aaron tears up and falls to Shawn's side. He feels his hand. Ice cold. He starts to sob.
"Well -well-well." A voice says. Aaron looks up, tears in his eyes. A criminal is standing there, eating sour patch kids.
"You like my job? It was so fun to kill that fucker." He asks
"You son of a bitch." Aaron answers. The tears are gone now.
The guy chuckles.
"You're funny kid haha like you can ki-" the guy starts
BANG. Right in the head.
"That was for Shawn you asswhole." Aaron says. He stands up and looks down at Shawn. He pulls Shawn up by his hand. The coldness makes him shiver.
He drags Shawn's body to the music section. He lays his body down on a shelf. Right above Shawn is a sign that says "Shawn Mendes! Life of the Party." With headphones connected to a stereo. Aaron grabs the headphones puts them onto Shawn's ears and presses "Play".
"I love it when you just don't care I love it when you dance like there's nobody there..." Starts. Aaron smiles and walks away.

****************************
Hey guys!😊 and let me just say OMG 500 READS! IN ONE WEEK!😍😩👏💕💕💕 thank you so much!😌 I love you all so so much😚💕 keep sharing the book! Maybe it can get to the guys?🙏 don't forget to follow me on twitter!
🐥@CarterR_ismine🐥 I do follow back 😊 again thank you so much loves!💕😩😭 maybe we can get to 1k someday?🙏 haha byyyyye💕