Mom? Dad?

-Nash & Hayes-
Nash and Hayes have been walking for a while now. They make it to a street that leads you to the other side of town. They're lucky to have made it this far. Their walk was awful. They could hear the screams of women and children, they had to fight off guys just to past certain areas, they almost got ran over by a cars passing by. While they're walking Nash spots a light.
"Hayes do you see that?"
"Yeah, it's bright." Hayes answers
Hayes starts to run towards it.
"Wait it could be a trap" Nash yells
Hayes stops.
"It's a car!"
"What?!" Nash exclaims
They both run to it. While getting closer the car is more visible. It's all to familiar to Hayes.
"Nash don't come over here!" Hayes yells trying not to show the tears in his eyes
But it's to late Nash is already by his side.
"Why what-"
Nash sees the car. He slowly breaks down.
"Mom? D-d-dad?" Nash sobs running to the car. "SKYLYNN!"
Hayes runs up to Nash, tears in his eyes.
Nash opens the driver seat door. His dad's cold dead body plops out. His sobbing turns to whaling. He grabs his dad's body and hugs it.
"D-d-daahaa haad" he sobs.
He looks in the car and sees his mother's dead body. Her hair is messed up, her body covered in cuts from the glass.
"M-o-hoo om"
Hayes opens the back door. And can't believe his eyes. He hopes that he is just seeing things because of the tears. But when he touches Skylynn's head, it's really there. Hayes breaks down now. He pulls her out of the car, bridal style. He carries her to Nash.
"No-no- please Hayes no." Nash sobs shaking his head
Hayes just stands there, holding Skylynn, crying his eyes out.
"Why-why-why!? Why do this to he- eer" Nash yells touching Skylynn
All of a sudden
BANG.
****************************
Hey loves!💕 yeees I finally updated! 😂 I took forever because I wanted you guys to stay in suspense!💁 you know that whole "what's gonna happen?" Feeling😉 I hope you guys enjoyed it!😋 follow me on twitter!
☀️@CarterR_ismine☀️
I follow back!😋 btw we're close to 2k!😭💕 I remember when my book only had 27 reads😭 I can't thank you guys enough 😭💕😌 I love you sooo much 💕byyyee😘😋