Identity (Part 1)

"Robin, it's not fair! You know all of our real identities, so why don't you tell us yours?" Artemis asked.

Robin smirked and shrugged. "Batman won't let me. How many times do I have to tell you guys that?"

Artemis rolled her eyes. "Right. Because Batman won't let you. Give me a real reason Rob! He may be your mentor, but it's not like he's your dad or anything! You don't have to always do what he says."

Robin stiffened slightly at that comment, but Artemis didn't seem to notice. Batman/ Bruce wasn't exactly his dad, but Robin was his ward, so he kind of did have to listen to him. Of course, Robin couldn't tell Artemis that, or any of the team besides Wally, who already knew his identity.
"Well I'm not telling you okay? Maybe eventually, but not now."

Artemis raised an eyebrow. "Okay, fine. I'm not saying you have to now, but it would be nice to know that you trusted us enough to tell us your identity, just like we trusted you with ours."

Artemis walked away, leaving Robin in the room by himself, feeling guilty now. He sighed. She was right. He needed to show his trust in the team. And even though he was Bruce's Ward, it was *his* identity, not Bruce's. He should be able to tell the team if he wanted to! It wasn't as if he had anything to hide anyway. Not really.... Plus, it was getting annoying having to always wear either his mask or sunglasses around them...

Robin reached a decision. He was going to tell them.