Cookies

A/N: Sorry guys! It's been a while since the last update, I know...I suppose I've just been a bit short on ideas. But I'm rewatching YJ rn so more ideas are filling my head :)
Anyway, if you're enjoying this, it would be awesome if you could check out my other DC comics fics. You might just like them!  Enjoy!

Dick walked into the kitchen of Wayne Manor, upon smelling something delicious. "Mm...Alfred, did you make cookies?" he asked the family butler.

"Indeed I did, Master Dick," came Alfred's reply.  "Would you care to try one?"

"Ooh, yeah. Your cookies are the best, Alfie."

"I'm blushing, Master Dick."

Dick grinned as he grabbed one off the counter and started to take a bite. But before he could, Bruce poked his head into the kitchen.

"Dick, we have to get to Mount Justice. No time to waste," Bruce said before disappearing.

Dick frowned. "But Bruce- cookies! Can't this wait just a minute or two?"

"No," Bruce replied stiffly.

"Aw, c'mon!"

"Dick. Now."

Dick sighed and sadly looked at his cookie. He set it back on the cooling rack, then gloomily started walking to the Batcave.

"Master Dick?" Alfred's voice called out.

Dick stepped back into the kitchen. "Huh?" he replied.

"Why don't you take some of these cookies to the Mountain for your teammates?"

A huge grin came to Dick's face. "Really? You mean it?"

"Yes, I assure you I do." The old butler quickly packaged up some of the cookies, and handed them to Dick. "There, that should be more than enough for everyone. I packed extra for Mr. West."

Dick surprised Alfred by giving him a quick hug. "Thanks Alfred, you're the best. See ya!"

"Goodbye, Young Sir."  Alfred smiled as Dick ran off.

---

"Batman 01, Robin B01," the Zeta Beam announced as the Dynamic Duo arrived at Mount Justice.

As soon as they entered, a certain red-headed speedster came up to them. "Ooh! Do I smell cookies?" Wally exclaimed.

Dick grinned and nodded. "Alfred made them."

Wally gazed dreamily at the treats. "Aw, sweet! His cookies are the best!"

"C'mon, let's go to the kitchen. Then you can have one."

Wally sped to the kitchen and impatiently waited for Dick to walk there. "Finally!" he said once he had arrived.

Dick rolled his eyes. "Some of us aren't speedsters, you know.  And it was like 10 feet to the kitchen. It didn't take me *that* long."

"Whatever. Now gimme those cookies!"

Wally shoved about three into his mouth at once, when M'gann, Kaldur, Conner, and Artemis entered the kitchen.

"Are those cookies?" Megan asked excitedly.

"Yep!" Dick replied.

Artemis crinkled her nose. "Ew, chew with your mouth closed Baywatch. Do you have *any* manners?"

"Waf, 'm ungwy," Wally said.

Choosing to ignore Wally, Artemis turned to Dick. "Did you make these?" she asked.

Dick shook his head. "Nah, my butler did. You should try one, he makes the best cookies."

Artemis' eyes widened. "You have a butler?"

Dick shrugged like it wasn't a big deal. "Yeah."

Artemis, Megan and Kaldur all took a cookie.

"Mm, these are really good!" Megan exclaimed.

"Yes they are. Give our thanks to your butler, Robin," Kaldur commented.

"Dang, these are good," Artemis said.

Dick turned to Conner. "You wanna try one?" he asked the clone.

"No." he plainly replied.

Dick smiled. "Aw, come on. They're great though! I bet you'll love them." 

Conner sighed and warily took one as well. He was probably nervous about trying one since the only cookies he'd ever tried were Megan's, and hers were almost always burnt.

Once he bit into the cookie, his eyebrows rose with surprise. "These are good," he said.

Dick grinned triumphantly. Alfred's cookies always would be the best. He'd have to bring some more over sometime.