RE: Dead Days - Chris Redfield

Dead Days is based on a drabble challenge I created back in 2009. The challenge was known as 'The Zombie Drabble Challenge'. The themes are as follows:

{|x|}

1. The announcement (How you find out.)

2. Getting prepared (How do you go about getting things together, emotionally and physically.)

3. The plan (What are you going to do?)

4. Gathering the Weapons

5. Leaving Home

6. The First Encounter (Of the zombies, obviously.)

7. Zombie Land (World inapocalypse, only survivor, what is the land like to you, what are your feelings.)

8. Hordes Galore (More Zombie action. Write an epic fight.)

9. Other Survivors (Self Explanatory)

10. The Destination (Where are you and your new found companions going?)

11. Bad Weather (Run into some tricky weather. What will you do and how will that effect your team from attack.)

12. Bitten Survivor (Self Explanatory)

13. Infection Spreads

14. Find a Vehical

15. Closer to Destination

16. Infected Survivor is Worse

17. Mercy Killing

18. Carry on

19. Third Attack (Zombies again)

20. Destination in Sight

21. The Sacrifice (You, one of the survivors, it doesn't matter. Work with what you've got)

22. New Beginning? (Was your destination safe, was it not? Did you lead yourself to your doom? This is basically your own ending.)  

This challenge is very wide in variety and can be used in very different manner - original or fan fiction. 

1. You can write about yourself going through the zombie apocalypse (just so, you know, don't make yourself incredibly awesome and a zombie killing machine because we all know how most of us would react when it came to something like the apocalypse.)

2. You can pick a fandom or fandoms and write for each theme.

3. You can pull this challenge off with some of your favorite zombie games, movies, shows, or books.

4. Or you can just throw a random anime, gaming, movie, singers, etc. into the challenge and just make one giant crack fic.

Really, there are a ton of different ways to pull this challenge off. Just use your imagination. :D

These can also be written in Ficlet form if you want to put more detail into the story.