high school au

Edds p.o.v

I was sitting class minding my bussnis when I felt a peace of paper thrown at me it said
Edd
Did you meet the new kid yet I think you'll like him.
-tord & tom
I gave out a loud huff,my friends tom and tord have been trying to make me meet this new kid they already met him I wrote a on the note then tossed back to tord,tord quickly opens the note with tom, they look like those people in movies when they find out someone's secret until he read the note
Tord & tom
No...
-edd
Tom and tord look back at edd with a upset look then I wrote down something else i tossed it back to them
Tom & tord
Fine I'll meet this "new kid" but only for cola ok?
-edd
They starded squealing like little girls who found out there crush likes them. After class was over we went to go meet the new kid but when I saw him something went off in me like I found a missing part of me he had ginger hair light skin and his eyes were a butifule baby blue, "hey my name is Matt you must be edd tom and tord talk about you a lot you seem to be a nice person" I was stareing into Matt's eyes i didnt even realize he said something "I love your coat" Matt said I was knocked out of my transe and said" thanks, I like your hair" Matt started to blush a little "I love you" tom said pretending to be Matt tord laughing in the background me and Matt were blushing like crazy "told ya you'll like him" I starded blushing more than ever "NOW YOU OWE ME 4 COLA'S" tom and tord started lagging more then tord said "I ship it"
¤θ¤θ¤θ¤ 2 years later
Matt's p.o.v
After freshman year we all moved in together but Tom and tord have been fighting a lot lately and edd is not happy about it this fight was the final straw for everyone "ALL YOU EVER DO IS STAY AT HOME DOING WHAT YOU CLAM AS "HOMEWORK"" tord said "AT LEAST I TRY TO GET GOOD GRADES UNLIKE YOU" tom said shouting back at tord "YOU GUYS THATS ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT IM TIERD OF THIS" edd took them both by the coler and threw them in the gust room and locked it like litteraly threw them its really scary when edd sweres he came by me, sat down on the couch and had a breakdown "its ok edd they'll sort thing out" I told him hoping to cheer up but only mad it worse "I j...just want e...everyone t..to be happy but I o..only fail at that I...I can never make anyone h..happy" he cried in his hands I looked at him with a sorrow look "you make me happy" he shot up "w..what?" He stoped crying "you always make me happy No matter what you do I'm still happy for you because I ... I love yo-" I felt him kissing me so I kissed back we broke apart and he said "I love you two" we sat there together until we heard tom and tord still screaming at eachother" I'm going to give them a peace of my mine" I say edd followed behind me I bust the door open "TOM,TORD YOU TWO NEED TO STOP THIS SH-" I stoped to see tom and tord in bed... together... They shot up to see me and edd standing in the doorway tom quickly seperats from tord he quickly put on his pants then I look at tord, he has a coler on it says "property of Thomas tompson" I read it out loud. I busted out laughing so did edd then edd put his hair up like tords and I put mine up like tom "I love you tom lets keep it a secret from edd and Matt" edd put his hair back down and i said "Hahaha Ok" putting my hair back to how it was tom and tord still madly blushing " I love you edd" edd looked at me and said "I love you two"

XxXxXx
Thank you for the suggestion arigonall . I'm sorry for like half the stuff in this chapter I'm board now byeeeee
-reina