one sided love high school au

Tom p.o.v
I look over my desk to see tord sleeping on his desk he's so cute... Wait WHAT DID I JUST SAY whatever I knew I had a crush on the commie but I never told anyone I guess that was my mistake in life was not telling anyone,mabey if I told someone I wouldn't be dead,this is the story of how I died...

Wednesday September 19 1:43 pm
I was walking to a seat when I saw tori sitting by herself 'she's usualy sitting with her friends hmm' I when and sat by her but she told me " hey tom not trying to be rude but can you move to the other seat next to me because my brother was sitting there" 'brother I didnt know she had a brother' I switch to the other seat then I hear tori say "there you are!" I turn my head to see a carmal haired boy with hair horns like his sisters and a black and red sweeter,and what I thought was the most crazy thing was his eyes one silver and the other red "you'll like him he's a lot like me" I do like tori its just I'm gay so I dont love her like LOVE her but mostly love her like a sister or a mom but this man is different "hey my name is tord what's yours?" He put out his hand for me to shake I hesitated and shook his hand "tom... My name is thomas Thompson " he smiled and said "its nice to meet you tom I hope we become great friends someday" I smiled back I felt something inside of me warm up " yeah....

Me too..."

(TIMMMMMMMEEEEE SKIPPPPP)

Its the end of the day I was walking to my house with tord when my sister came out of my house "wow...." I heard tord say while looking at my twin "there you are tom come on were going to the store" I looked down and said "ok.. By tord" I waved to him he waved back and left I felt like I was missing something again 'd..do I like tord ... No...maybe...' "Hey tom u ok" I looked up to her yeah

I'm fine

XxXxXx
PART ONE OF THREE OR FOUR OR TWENTY HUNDRED THOUSAND but I'm board so until the next chapter PEACE OUT MY HOMIES

-reina

P.s I also have a discord and Snapchat now so yeah... BYE