good for you

I made a new book so check it out please onto the chapter
-reina

Tords p.o.v
I was sitting in my office doing paper work I starded to get tired then I said "a little nap won't hurt" as soon as I said that my head smacked onto the desk the last thing I heard was "RED LEADER!" As I saw a blue blob coming closer to me evrything went black... I opened my eyes to see "tom?" His back was face towards me when he said "So you found a place where the grass is greener
And you jumped the fence to the other side Is it good? Are they giving you a world I could never provide?" I turned aeound with tears in his eyes "Well I hope you're proud of your big decision Yeah, I hope it's all that you want and more Now you're free from the agonizing life you were living before" he walked towards me "And you say what you need to say So that you get to walk away It would kill you to have to stay trapped When you've got something new Well I'm sorry you had it rough And I'm sorry I'm not enough Thank God they rescued you" then he appears behind me "So you got what you always wanted So you got your dream come true Good for you Good for you, you, you Got a taste of a life so perfect So you did what you had to do Good for you" he walked away from me tears falling from his face "GOOD FOR YOU" I walked towards him but when I was about to touch him he dissapeard then I turn around to see edd "Does it cross your mind to be slightly sorry? Do you even care that you might be wrong?" He walked faster up to me grabbing my shirt "Was it fun? Well I hope you had a blast while you dragged me along" then he threw me into matt, then Matt grabbed me by my shirt saying "And you say what you need to say And you play who you need to play And if somebody's in your way Crush them and leave them behind" I fell to the floor hearing them say "Well I guess if I'm not of use Go ahead, you can cut me loose Go ahead now, I won't mind" they mashed together forming tom with his back to me again he had something in his hand "I'll shut my mouth and I'll let you go Is that good for you?" He turnd around and threw the thing in his hand I went to grab it "Would that be good for you, you, you?" It was a wedding ring the ring I gave him before the accident then tom split in two showing him and edd "I'll just sit back while you run the show Is that good for you?
Would that be good for you, you, you?" Then edd split in two showing him and Matt "I'll just sit back while you run
​the show
Is that good for you?
Good for you?" I saw them duplicating them self saying the same thing over and over until I said "All I need is some time to think
But the boat is about to sink
Can't erase what I wrote in ink
Tell me how could I change the story?"
I stood up and said
"All the words that I can't take back
Like a train coming off the track
'Cause the rails and the bolts all crack
I've got to find a way to
Stop it, stop it! Just let me out!" I screamed but still hearing them saying "So you got what you always wanted So you got your dream come true" they starded getting closer to me "Good for you Good for you, you, you Got a taste of a life so perfect Now you say that you're someone new Good for you Good for you Good for you Good for you" then everything stoped the black room turned white "So you got what you always wanted" then they dissapeard ... I woke up in the hospital room seeing tom there made me happy " I'm sorry" I told him "sorry for what?" He said back " for everything I shouldn't have been so selfish you should just leave me" he looked back at me and kissed me " I could never leave you dear and even if I did want to I still couldn't convince myself" I looked at his hand and saw the ring in the nightmare " I love you" I told tom "I love you two" he told me...

XxXxXx
YEEEEEEEEEY I LOVE CHEESE YOU SHOULD CHEAK OUT MY OTHER BOOK I MADE I NEED SOME DARES FOR IT BUT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE..
-REINA