Chapter Three

Lance didn't know Katie was crying because she was tasked with twice the amount. Her readiness and capability never made him think she was overworked. He'd leave it for tonight and request another bodyguard the next day.

His eyes closed the Cuban prince told himself to sleep. But it was harder and harder. Finally after around three minutes he managed to slip into sleep.

Katie walked past his room one last time become placing a cloak on, covering her face, grabbing a basket, and jumping out of the window. She landed on her tip toes like a ballerina would, to make no sound.

She skipped further and further into the forest, until she came to a door. A green ribbon tied in a bow next to it. She smiled to herself as she opened her door. Revealing a fully alive garden, trees as tall as mountains and as small and herself. She sat under the only medium tree. The trunk of it twitched and turned, spiralling then letting branches hang over to the left. Strings of leaves forming a canopy over the pale green  patch of grass underneath. Katie sat herself comfortably and looked into the basket. She pulled out her green mask, placing it on. Then the door opened again. Six boys and a female wearing masks came and sat close to her.
"Hi again Green." Katie laughed. She did enjoy the nickname.
"You too Black." He chuckled too. The boy with the black mask had black hair in a buzz cut, and a white floof of hair at the front. The red mask had long black mullet and galactic eyes with the stars in them. The one with the yellow mask had a larger body than the others but was triple the friendliness he also had dark short hair and brown orbs for eyes. The one with the purple mask had long white hair and peculiar eyes to say the least. The pink mask was the only other female, she had Lon curly white hair and baby blue eyes she had a very curvy body and was tall. The orange mask had a moustache that was orange and slicked back hair, also orange, he was tall and when he talked he always ended with a higher or lower not that what he started with. And finally the blue mask. He blew her away. He had dark brown hair and baby blue eyes. His skin was similar to the yellow mask but a little lighter toned. He was tall and skinny, but seemed polite.

When they closed the door to the secret place the blue picked green up, sitting in her place and placing her on his lap. He does this often but everyone sill chuckles when he does.
"You two are adorable together you know that." Green and blue chuckle at Pink and yellows combined statement. Katie enjoyed their little meet ups. But this one was the last. Blue had to be placed more often, same with Pink, yellow, black and red had to be placed even more often. Orange and Purple did they had stuff to attend to often and couldn't meet up. Green was lying to say she wasn't meant to be somewhere but instead she just ran. It was on such short notice and she ran to the lake to clear her mind. She took off her mask after checking nobody else was there. She splashed some much needed water on her face. She touched her red cheeks, they were burning hot on her fingertips.  She soon cooled down and somehow fell asleep there. Her mask in her limp hand. When the others came to the lake to find her they saw the mask and were more than curious as to who she really was. All shocked when they knew who it was. Katie or Pidge. When she tossed and turned in her slumber they were afraid she was having a really bad dream, they knew she was when she began to cry and kick and scream out names. Blue lifted his mask to reveal Lance. He ran to her, holding her, cradling her in his arms. Red did the same but sat on his knees next to her cleaning her face. Keith was revealed. The others followed suit. Lotor was purple, Alura pink, hunk yellow, Shiro black, Coran orange, Keith red, Lance blue, Katie green.

Le Dream...

______________

Cold, dark, small. All of her worst fears. She hated cramped spaces, but here she was. When the door opened Lance held a hand out for her. She accepted the help and when she exited she noticed blood everywhere. Her mother and father laid on the floor, blood coming out of them.
"It was the only way to get you out." Lance replied, Katie pushed him away. She hated him. Jace has a knife in his hand too, he was next to Matt, when she looked st them and tried to run to Matt he was stabbed, then Jace and soon enough everyone was dead. She just sat on the floor, crying. Screaming the names of her loved ones out. Then she felt a pain and laid down, standing over her, was the king.
"Why did I even allow you to be my sons bodyguard, he's dead..."

She cried as she shot up. People were at the foot of her bed. But it wasn't her bed. She was in the medic bay in Altea. The other bodyguard her parents and the princes and royal family looking worried at her. Matt burst into the room.
"Where is she, where is my little sister!" He yelled angry and scared. They parted for him to get past. He ran to her and hugged her. She tended again but hugged back, smiling.
"Don't worry me like that, your only 14 your not god don't overwork yourself ever again." She smiled st him. Lance wasn't in the room. all of the others were but not him. When they all left they handed Matt a video. He watched it with her, she just hugged into his chest when she noticed it was her dream.
"It's okay Katie we're here." She so wanted to retort. And in the end she did.
"Lance wasn't." He whistled slightly.
"Got a crush have we, he's got a new bodyguard and is at a meeting he has to be at, he was more worried than all of us but duty calls." She cried harder into his chest. He abandoned her. She didn't. With that she was back into normal maid duty. Lance was happy enough with Jace as his bodyguard and personal mans servant.

Man she was going to be angry.