Epilogue

9 years later

The giggle of children played throughout the long hallways.

"Oh no the dragon is going to get us!" A bit squealed happily as he ran.

"Don't worry, I will save you!" Echoed the confident voice of a little girl holding a wooden sword.

She held it to the dragons nose. Said dragon chuckled and put his hand over his heart.

"I have been vanquished. Ahhhh." He then laid on the ground pretending to be dead.

Cheers of the children celebrating ring out and then the scurrying of feet followed.

"Prince Alexander Sam McClain-Holt," called the girl holding a hand to her chest and the other extended out in front of her.
"We have come to rescue you." She pronounced happily with a big grin plastered on her face.

A boy with baby blue eyes and dark brown hair styled into a rollin fringe (I think it's called a quiff). He wore a dress that was baby blue like his eyes and small flat shoes. He smiled happily as he walked out and hugged his sister who wore a small wooden chest plate and a cardboard helmet. Their oldest brother hugged as well, he wore a simple tunic and boots. 

"You all get your theatrics from your father." Their mother giggled softly as she crouched next to them.

"I do love your shows though. They're perfect." She gathered them all up into her arms and cradled them as she rocked them slightly.

"Tomorrow my third family will be bringing their children to come and meet you, so you al need your rest." She said calmly as she stood up and hummed softly, walking into their shared room. A divider half divided the room so her youngest had some privacy from her brothers but could go over any time she wanted.

She laid them all down on one bed.

If you haven't watched Frozen 2 and don't want to hear the lullaby from it then skip the video. It's called 'all is found' from frozen 2

As she sung to her sleepy children  she smiled as she slowly rocked them. At some way through her lullaby she took her middle child and held him in her arms as she placed him under his covers and grabbed his teddy (a prince teddy) and placed it next to him before tucking him softly yet snuggly in.

After she grabbed her daughter and swayed as she placed her under her covers and repeated her actions, grabbing her knight teddy and tucking her in snuggly.

Finally she looked at her eldest. Smiling warmly as she placed two teddy's, which was made to look like his mother (to help him feel safe when he got a night terror) and his father (to help him feel support when he was lonely), and tucked him in before kissing his fore head, then her middle child and finally her youngest.

She finished her song and walked out of the room. Making sure there were guards who slept through the day and would be alert. She still didn't like the though of her children being alone without her protection but she was still next door.

"Your voice was lovely." Her husband said softly kissing her forehead and helping her up into their (unusually) tall bed. He had a book in his right hand, glasses on his face and his other was now holding his wife's.

She kissed his cheek before getting under the covers and putting her back to his chest. Curling into his body. He put his book down, turned of the light and wrapped his arm around her waist.