3

—————————-
brandon ; morning
—————————-

I wake up to one of the officers shaking me.
"Pack your stuff lover boy. You're getting out early. An hour and a half. Hurry up."
"Lover boy?" I mumble, not processing anything. "You were making kissy sounds in your sleep. Gross. But pack up Darrow. And make it quick. I'm tired of your ass."
I roll my eyes and get up. I'm getting out!. It's Friday. So im gonna have two days free. Hopefully I get to see Row in between then. I pack up my stuff as quickly as I can and lay back down in my 'bed.' It's basically a few pillows put together and.... well maybe a sheet. But anyways, my plan is to go my house. Get changed and then go to the park I know she loves and goes to a lot. Please let her be there. I'll wait there until she comes, and then I'll see her. And it'll be fine. If she still even cares about me. Or remembers what I look like, at al-
"Darrow! Come on!" The officer yells. I sigh and get back up.
Row, here I come.

——————————
rowan; after school
——————————

I text Trevor to see if he wants to go for a walk. For once I'll have some company.

me; trev, wanna take a walk w me in the park for a little? im bored and could use the exercise tbh...
Trevor; first of all, u do not need to exercise u look fine. and sure. meet me there at 3:20?
me; yup

It's 3:15. So I probably should be in the car. But I'm not. I grab my keys and my phone and walk out of my house, rushing to the park so I'm not late.

I meet trev there and say hi.
"So which way do you usually go?" He asks. I shrug.
"Straight." I say. He snorts from behind me. I turn around and push him.
"You're annoying." I roll my eyes. We walk a little farther until we reach the table section.
"Wanna sit?" He asks. I shrug. "Eh. Not now."

——————————
brandon: same time
——————————
I'm sitting at a table at the end of the rows of tables in the park. I stopped at some store and got a few flowers (aka fake roses) to give to her Incase all goes bad. I hear two people talking and footsteps and I turn to see Rowan and Trevor!. I'm silent until they get closer. Slowly they come near my table and I don't think they see me. I stand up and walk towards Rowan, waiting for her to see who I am.

———
rowan
———
Who the fuck is walking towards me right now? Creep. I keep walking straight until I see the guy has black hair, a nice ass jawline, and... holy fucking shit. Is that B R A N D O N? I stop walking and so does Trevor. I grab his arm and almost scream. Actually, I do make some kind of noise. He has a flower or two in his pocket. His hair is so much lighter and his face looks exhausted and beaten down. I let go of Trevor and run towards Brandon. I fling my arms around his neck and hug him. He's shocked and still at first until he hugs back. Tears are streaming down my face. I pull away and look him up and down. Finally, I kiss him.

It's amazing

It's amazing. Everything I've missed. Is there. Specifically, him. He is finally back.

I pull away and smile

"I've been waiting to do that for so long." I say.
"You're not the only one." He replies. I smile again. Brandon looks behind me and sees Trevor, still standing there completely shaken. Brandon walks over to trevor and hugs him too.
"I missed you a lot," Brandon tells him.
"Yeah, me too." Trevor responds. I have to tell Brandon I called in the thing.
"Brandon.... I have something to tell you." I start.
"I know," He replies. I look confused.
"What?"
"I know you called it in. Or whatever. I figured it out while I was in there."
"And you don't hate me?" I say as my voice cracks slightly.
"No. Not at all. I deserved it. I was a terrible  person. This was almost lucky that I got off with three months." He replies half-smiling. Trevor winks at me.
"I'm gonna leave you two alone. Brandon, talk to me soon." He smiles and walks away.
"Jesus Christ." Brandon mutters when Trevor's gone.
"What?" I ask.
"You're just as beautiful as I remember." I smile.
"i missed you so much," I sigh.
"Row... please tell me you didn't hurt yourself because of me?" He asks. I don't know how tf he noticed, considering he's just back now. But okay, mind reader Brandon. Cool.
"'No! Not because of you. I missed you and was lonely." I stutter. I don't know what to say. I'm still in shock. It was kind of about him, but not in a bad way. Well... I did kinda feel like shit after everything with the zoo and that technically was his fault, but I'm trying to get over that. There's no way I can let that stuff hurt me anymore. It went on for way too long and I was way too dumb.
I just want to kiss him again.
"It's okay. We're gonna get through it." He pushes a piece of hair out of my face and behind my ear.
"I like the flowers," I laugh, lightening the mood.
"I tried to be fancy, but there shockingly aren't very good 'Hey I just got out of jail and I'm in love with you!' Flowers." Brandon says.
"What was that last part?" I smile and ask.
"Flowers?"
"Before that..." I roll my eyes.
"I'm in love with you?" He says again.
"Oh really?" I ask with a grin. My heart is thriving right now.
"I guess so, Rowan."
"Well, Brandon," I say.
"I'm in love with you too." I reply.

One more kiss

One more kiss. It's just as good as the first one.

————-
brandon
————-

So she doesn't hate me. And she didn't forget about me. And I'm in love with her. And so is she.
So it's going pretty well if I say so myself.