8

******
rowan
******

I got no sleep last night. I tossed and turned and had dreams of both Brandon and Jake. Brandon's dreams were good, it was of us on dates. Jakes were ok. Just old stuff, but it always ended up with me dying , getting stabbed directly in the back by someone whose face I couldn't see. I guess I let the message get to me. Fun. I need to talk to Brandon ASAP!!!! But he isn't awake yet. I go downstairs to see Trevor. Might as well ask him for advice.
"Trevor what am I gonna do?" I ask as I plop down in a chair.
"Yeah, good morning," He says laughing. "About Brandon?" He continues. I nod.
"God I should've just told him about Jake. It would have made things a lot easier."
"Jake isn't the problem." Trevor replies.
"Then what is?"
"Brandon is jealous because Jake was your first everything. He probably doesn't care that you two were together except for that." Trevor explains. Wow. He's right.
"You're so smart Trevor." I say with a smile.
"Yup. Weird because I'm someone who is technically single and gives the best relationship advice according to you two," he laughs at me.
"Wait-technically single? What about you and Sebastian?" I ask. He shrugs.
"I don't know. He was hot but he's boring," Trevor explains. I nod. "Okay. See you later." I walk up the stairs to see Brandon. I knock on his door and no answer so I slowly open it to see he is still asleep at 11:36. I go over to the bed and sit on the end and slowly shake him awake.
"Hey," I whisper as his eyes flutter open. "Good morning," I say he turns on his side.
"Five more minutes." He replies.
"Fine." I lay down next to him this time and put my arms around him, basically being the big spoon.

I think ten minutes later I wake up because apparently I fell asleep. Brandon's already up, and yet again, not wearing a shirt.
"Good morning." He says this time.
"Hiii." I say slowly. "Nice view," I mutter. I feel hungover from life. He looks down at his abs and laughs at me.
"How are you?" I ask. He shrugs. "Better."
"Can we talk?" I say finally sitting up. He nods.
"So, I'm sorry again for not telling you about Jake. I was being threatened about him with monkey man before, and I guess I just shut it out because it was a bad thing and like a secret." He nods.
"I know," I think he's coming around.
"I wasn't upset that you and Jake were together, I was nervous that maybe it will catch up to you or Jake that you were together and hurt you. It didn't help that he was your first but that was your decision and I guess I don't care." He says with a shrug. I know he's hurt.
"Brandon you are allowed to be hurt," I say. He nods.
"I know. And so are you. Speaking of that... Are you sure you want me?" He says. Woah. That took me off guard.
"Woah. What? Why wouldn't I want you?" I ask.
"I did so much terrible stuff to you. So did Trevor. And you just welcomed me back, with open arms? I don't deserve that."
"Brandon, I know you two did. Of course I can never forget that but I know you two are on my side now. Trevor was never in the zoo and when you are you were trying to get out and I'm trying to move forward and trust you both again," I reply. He smiles.
"Thanks, I feel a lot better hearing that actually." He says. He comes over and kisses me on the forehead. Suddenly, my phone rings and it's Elisia. I answer.
"Hey, Elisia. What's up?" I ask. We haven't talked in a little while.
"Rowan, I got a message from King cobra."
"Really?" I say. "What was it?"
"I'd rather not say," she replies.
"I cant help if you don't tell me what I'm dealing with," I tell her.
"It was a picture of me." She pauses. "You know...." I put the pieces together pretty fast.
"Oh, ew." I say. "Why does that exist and how does he have it?"
"Row I think we already know that he can see anything and everything on our phones."
"Wait so that was on your phone?!" I exclaim.
"Duh. FAEO." She says.
"What?"
"Ash's eyes only, hello?" She says sarcastically. Oml. This bitch is wilding.
"Elisia come to Trevor's house asap and we can talk."
"Trevor's house huh?" She snickers. "Dang. Never expected that couple." I snort.
"Yeah totally. See you," I hang up. Brandon's looking at me.
"What was that?"
"Oh nothing, just Elisia about to have her nudes leaked." I reply and shrug. Brandons eyes widen.
"Oh. Okay..." he mutters and walks out. I sigh again and lay in the bed. Jesus king cobra. Cut me a break for one day? An hour? Please????