¤Chapter 4: Happy times

When I woke up it was dark in the airplane. I watched out of my window. Also the sky was covered in black. I only saw a few shiny detached stars. Another memory passed my mind.

I began to smile. It was one of the best days of my life.

'It was one of the spring festivals in middle school where everyone had to wear a yukata. Akashi-kun and I were playing games, eating and drinking since the late afternoon. Slowly the sky got darker and the technic club prepared the big firework. "Do you want to watch the firework Akashi-kun?" I asked him looking into his heterochromatic eyes. I loved them. They were like diamonds sparkling in the last sun rays. "Of course Tetsuya. But let's watch them from somewhere else." I tilted my face to the site not knowing where he wanted to go. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the school and up the stairs to the roof. Only the student council was allowed to be here so no one else was there. I walked to the railing and looked up and down. "That's a brilliant idea Akashi-kun. The view is amazing." I enthused. Suddenly I felt two arms around my hips. "Yes, it's really great." Akashi-kun whispered seductivly into my ear. My whole body shivered and my heart beat faster. I turned to him and smiled. At no time his face was inches away from mine and I could feel his breathing. He closed the last inch and our lips touched. A hot sensation filled my body and after realising the whole situation I closed my eyes and kissed him back. His lips were as soft as peaches and his scent was like an aphrodisiac for me. Everything of him was appealing. When he felt that I started to relax he kissed me more passionatly while he stroke my light blue hair. I opened my mouth just a little to let him slip in with his tongue. The dominant one was he, so I let him explore my mouth and just stood there enjoying the moment. Our tongues began to dance with each other when suddenly a loud bang was heard behind us. I jumped in surprise and opened my eyes. The fireworks had started. Akashi-kun grabbed my hand and held it during the whole firework and I felt like the happiest person alive.'

What is this sudden feeling of happiness?  Just remembering this situation let my heart jump and me smile? Is he even after 10 years of not seeing him important to me? 10 years I was not able to forget his face, his smile when he was with me and we were happy and his dull expression when he lost me.

He only stood in the dark gym with a red folder in his right hand and looked at me with no emotion after I said that I would break up with him and withdraw from the basketball club. It had cost me much self-discipline not to cry in front of him. My eyes were swollen and I felt miserable. Somehow I managed to get away from the playground at the evening before and went home. As always my parents weren’t at home and I went straight to bed. I rolled from one side to the other one crying heavily. My thoughts were a mess and after a time I came to the solution to break up with him. I hated me for only thinking of that. No, I hated him to let me think about it. On this day I remembered all the happy days with him. All the moments where we laughed together. All the times only he and his actions were in my mind. Every time my lips touched his and the rising feeling of wanting more. His gentle touches on my skin. His shiny and soft red hair – everything. And now I would loose all this.

Yes, I really thought that we were happy. Happy to be with the other one. But at that time I knew that it was only me. I was happy that I could be with him and that he liked me as a person – or so I thought. At the beginning I admired him. He shone like the sun in my world. He taught me my way to play basketball. The first time we met I felt as if he would know me. He said, I should look up one word, misdirection, and then I would know how to play. I already knew that I lacked attention but I haven’t got the idea to use this as a "skill". I tested it on a few plays and it worked out well. Then I developed my skills in misdirection and got a lot better in basketball. I also got into his team and was the sixth man on the bank. All the time I watched him and observed him. His overwhelming self confidence and demanding type. It seemed for me that he would protect me from everything, be always there for me and with the time I began to feel more for him then just admiration.

'It was a warm spring day when I stood on the roof of our school and looked down while daydreaming. Back then this was my favorite place. Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. “It’s a nice view.” I jumped in surprise. I turned to the voice and the captain of our basketball team stood there. “Sorry, did I frighten you?” He chuckled. I nodded. I had always been jumpy. “A bit, Akashi-kun.” I said and blushed. His red hair sparkled in the sun and he looked very adorable. “You’re cute when you blush Tetsuya.” He stated. Now my cheeks turned in an even brighter red and I looked shyly to the side. He never made a compliment to anyone. “Don’t try to hide it.” His voice turned serious. I looked at him questioning. What did he mean? “That you like me.” Now my eyes widened. I haven’t thought that he noticed it. “Do you think I don’t perceive your glances or your friendlier face towards me?” Was it this obvious? “I am sorry Akashi-kun. I didn't mean to-” "No. I like you too." My heart stopped for a moment. What? Did I hear right? "Don't be so surprised." He walked smiling up to me and closed my mouth with his hand. I haven't realised that it stood open.

He liked me. The red emperor liked me!

"Tetsuya." "Tetsuya.." I came back to reality when I felt a light pinch on my arm. "Sorry I thought it was a dream." "No, it's not. And what do you answer now?" His face looked impatient now. "I..I like you too." I said and blushed. I wanted to say that to him badly. Afterwards the time rushed and I became his boyfriend. I was perfectly happy and enjoyed every day with him.'

But it was to good to be true.

[A/N: And here we go with the new chapter ^-^ yeah ^-^ wahhh reading my writing makes me sad omg.. ahh I want to kill Akashi right now!!! How could he do this to Kuroko??

Akashi: *cough* *cough*

Me: Ahh Akashi.. I am sorry - don't kill me please.. b-b-but read it yourself..

Akashi: Chiny it's not my fault. It's your fault for writing this. *takes out his red scissor*

Me: *gulping* But but wait a few chapters.. I will make you better 'kay?

Akashi: *tilting his head* You know exactly that I wouldn't harm Tetsuya in any way?

Me: *nodding* Yes. Yes I know. I am sorry.

Akashi: *grinning devilish* Good girl. And now go back to bed. You're ill.

Me: Hai~

Akashi: Excuse Author for writing this unnecessary dialogue but she has fever and is dreaming. Anyway enjoy the new chapter. Till next time.]