¤Chapter 12: Vow of love

One second afterwards the grip around my hand loosened up and the pressure on my lips became lighter with every heart beat. I slowly opened my eyes just to look into astonished looking unmatched eyes.

Akashi blinked a few times before he moved with a light blush on his cheeks away completely and hid his face from me. His pale fingers rushed to his mouth, to his lips and touched them as if he wanted to feel the kiss on them.

"You... you kissed back? Me?" He stammered. Right now he looked like a little boy who got a kiss from his first love and is overwhelmed by sensations. I had to chuckle. Actually I never thought that he could be this cute. Really a lot has changed since the last time we saw each other. In highschool Akashi always looked like he wasn't human with his perfection in everything and barely shown true smiles, the complete opposite from now. I grabbed the hand from his mouth and kissed his fingers.

"Yes. I did, Akashi-kun." I smiled slightly back at him like I did every time my heart jumped of happiness. Now his already red face got an even redder colour. Never before had I seen him blushing this heavily and I have to say that I like it. Like it a lot.

"I also want you back in my life." I continued without thinking. If I don't say it out now, maybe I won't be able to do it at all. "I began to love you 10 years ago but since then I never stopped loving you, also when I didn't realise it and tried to deny it for a long time." My cheeks heated up too when I had finally finished my love confession for him. I was always straightforward and Akashi appreciated this at all times back in middle school, but now he just kneeled on the bed frozen to a statue. Only his eyes widened bit for bit with every word that left my mouth. Maybe he wasn't prepared for a vow of love, but neither was I prepared for this situation and to say the truth my head was tuned off since a long time. Currently simply my heart 'said', no 'screamed' out loud all the unrequited feelings of love towards him to cover up for the sourness of our past. Maybe we can get, starting from today on, our happy ever after.

Akashi looked me into my eyes, completely shocked until he realized what my words meant.

"You still love me? You forgive me for real? I get another chance from you?" He asked with a questioning voice I heard for the very first time.

Again I smiled at him and nodded my head slithly when a sudden pain on my head interrupted my actions. With my free hand I touched this place just to feel more pain. Looks like the car ran into me at this point. I distorted the corners of my mouth to a painful expression and closed my eyes quickly. Shortly afterwards my hand was pushed away and two lips were pressed gently on this place instead.

I opened my eyes in misbelief of the thought what Akashi was doing, but my feeling was not wrong, he really kissed my injury.

"Now there won't be any pain." He said with a demanding voice, which I used to know too good. His eyes glistening up whenever his emperor self appeared and I couldn't look away from his eyes as if they were locked on his.

"Did you understand Tetsuya?" He asked me when I didn't answer his saying with any reaction. Slightly I nodded my head, feeling like the little boy I used to be.

"Yes Akashi-kun." I answered truthfully. Maybe I was imaging things but when I said 'yes' my head stopped hurting and I felt a bit light headed instead. But it wasn't the first time that this had happened. He was the emperor and never wrong, right? Every time he wanted something special or when things should go his way he would shine like the sun and nobody could, tried or wanted to doubt his decisions. Then everybody just looked at him and noddded in agreement. Me too.

For me Akashi is my sun, the person that plays the biggest role in my life. And every time I meet with my ocean blue eyes his fiery red one's I am not able to look somewhere else.

I felt my heart beating faster. Faster of this familiar feeling of joy I had almost forgotten over time and I was incredibly happy. Endlessly happy to have him back.

Finally.

His eyes didn't look like 2 days ago. Not dull, not questioning, just like the Akashi I used to know. My whole world began to be as radiant as a diamond, as radiant as on the day I met him. It was like before.

A dejavu.

A dejavu again and again.

A moment I remembered many times, wanting it back badly.

With one hand he caressed my cheeks. Stroke above them gently. I blinked slowly making sure it wasn't a dream. Though when I opened my eyes he was still there and smiled slightly at me before I shivered. A warm feeling began to flow through my entire body, from my head to my toes and my right hand to my left one. It enwrapped me slowly till I felt light headed. I could feel my fast heart beat and hear my heavier breathing. Another time I pressed the hand which was holding mine until now. Akashi smiled back at me shortly before coming nearer to my face. A few inches separated our faces when I heard and felt his breathing. His unmatched eyes observed every little of my reactions until they closed with a blink. A moment later his lips were on mine, my eyes still opened. It needed a second till I reacted. Too happy was I right now.

I kissed him back in an instant and closed my eyes enjoying the moment of my new found happiness.

He backed up when we lacked of air, his one free hand in my hair and a bright smile plastered on his face.

"You know that I can hurt you again? You know this, right?" He said seriously when we both breathed normal again.

"I know Akashi-kun but I take the risk. Without you I feel incomplete."

His face turned red again and I chuckled.

"You learned well how to seduce people, Tetsuya." He chuckled now too and I gulped slightly when his hand trailed down my face and stroke in sinuous lines over my chest.

"I love you Tetsuya. Don't forget this. Never." My mouth opened without any intension to and my eyes widened. The words I wanted to hear. Exactly the words I wanted to hear out of his mouth again, but this time they were truly spoken and I began to smile.

'Love is like a soft breeze which bewitches you, a light feeling in your chest which lets you feel as if you are dreaming, but it can break you, tore you apart just the next moment, though it's better to experience and search for true love than never take the risk.' Or so a saying goes I once read and now popped into my mind. And it's true. If it's him, I take it. Take the risk of crying, take the risk of losing. Because after all he is the person I will never ever give up on.

At no time.

[A/N: Yayyy the final chapter is here omg ^-^ I hope you enjoyed it and thank you very much for reading my story until here~ seriously I let you wait for ages sometimes but I hope the happy ending and fluffiness (Is there enough fluffiness though?) satisfied you :) maybe I'll write an epiloge with smut because well it's AkaKuro and and they can never have enough lovey-dovey and romantic scenes but only maybe xD so bye bye and have a great Friday *bending down*]