¤Chapter 11: From black to red

'I only saw him walking onto the steet when a car started driving from the other side of the crossover. No. I couldn't loose him. Not again after this long time. Without thinking of any consequences I started to run. I had to save him. My heart knew that I liked him. Liked him more than I would ever say. Even after the pain I had to go through because of him. He was the first person who noticed me, the first person who cared about me whether for real or not. He was the first and only person I fell in love with.
When I called his name he turned around and looked me into my eyes. His beautiful unmatched eyes looked at me again, glistening and caring. I pushed him down to the street when I felt that a strong pain hit my body. Was it only my head that went black afterwards or was it my whole body that arched? I don't know. Just one thing was sure: Akashi was save now.
My vision went blurrier with every second, the street lamps shone like suns in the night sky and slowly my vision was filled with black and I lost my consciousness. The colour was as black as my life 10 years ago. As black as my feeling became because of 7 easily spoken words. It was as if my entire life had ended for another time. I dunked into this black again without warning, without the desire to be drown into it.

After the dark I saw a white light, bright and clear. Then I noticed that I was walking into this white when a voice called 'Tetsuya' numerous times. I turned around, looking one last time to the light before walking back into the black.
I sensed warm drops falling on my skin, a voice which called my name like in this dream and shivering hands which where laying on my chest. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a red colour. It struck me like the light from a few seconds ago. Again a red colour saved me or better said called me from my feared black vision, but this time the red was familiar. It was nothing new. It was nothing to be afraid of. It was the red of the person I had loved, lost and began to love again. The red of the person I couldn't forget. Never, nowhere, not one second in my life since I met him. Unhasty, I raised my arm up to his cheeks and wiped away the never ending tears that poured down. I felt sorry for him. I hurted him because he hurted me. I made one wrong decision after the next one. I tried to forget him but couldn't forget one touch I received from him, one kiss, one smile. And even then I tried to cut off all the bonds with him, but failed completely. I spoke some apology words and other words I can't remember anymore before the red im front of my eyes got weaker again. My body fealt light like a feather. He told me to bring me to the hospital but I declined. I was too often in a hospital. Too often because I was too invisible for cars. I wanted to stand up but he just picked me up. Somehow I managed to opened my eyes in astonishment but saw him only smiling at me. The smile let me feel as if I was floating, all the pain was gone at once. I noticed his light perfume which was like an aphrodisiac for me. I snuggled up to his chest and felt his warmth. How long had I longed for this warmth? Too long. I felt my body temperature rising up and fell asleep.
I began to dream. I dreamed of him and me in a flower field. We ran through it hand in hand while smiles danced on our faces and happiness flowed through our bodies. The sky was blue and the sun let his red hair sparkle like honed diamonds on a necklace. I turned to him and looked him into his red and golden eyes. Red like the colour of love which burned as a fire inside our hearts and golden like the happiness inside us when we spent every little moment with each other. I moved towards him until we were only a few inches apart. Akashi smiled at me, squeezed my hand and kissed me on my lips.'

It felt warmth on my lips when I woke up from my dream. I opened my eyes only to see how Akashi kissed me. Quickly I closed them again not moving an other muscle. My heart started to race. The dream just now where we kissed was not only a dream? I felt him pulling away.

"I am sorry Tetsuya. Can I get you back? I love you."

Then I heard his breathing coming nearer again and his lips touched mine another time.

He loved me? He kissed me? He wanted me back in his life for real? My heart jumped. Never before was I this sure that I loved him. Never before was the urge inside me to get him back this big. Never before raced my heart at this speed. Never before did I feel this happy to be alive.

I wanted him back since the day I had lost him. Wanted to kiss him again. Wanted to feel his warmth again. And now I was going to get him back. To get 'my Akashi' back. I knew exactly that he could hurt me again, turn my world upside down easily but honestly, I didn't care right now. Right now I only wanted to hear 4 words from him again.

'I love you Tetsuya'

Maybe I made a wrong decision according to all my psychology books and classes but I kissed him back. Kissed him back like it was the easiest thing in this world.

[A/N: Lalalalaaa new chappy from Kuroko's POV~ and with fluff that makes me squeeeeeal ^-^ I know that I should update more frequently but yeah school is exhausting and I am just too lazy xD buut I am sooo happy to read that you like my story and that I made some of you cry omg I am sooo happyyyy about that *-* hope you like this chapter too~]