¤Chapter 10: Feelings

I laid Kuroko into my bed when we finally reached my apartment. I fetched a towel, wetted it and wiped cautiously the blood from his forehead till all the blood had disappeared. Then I covered him with my sheets and grabbed a chair from my working table. I placed it beside the bed and sat down. Slowly my gaze drifted off to Kuroko's head, to his light blue hair then down to his nose, which was tiny and pointy as ever and at last I looked at his lips. They had a light pinkish colour and were a bit opened. I shivered.

It was like a dejavu.

How many times did I sit beside him when he collapsed during practise?

How many times did I watch him sleep?

And how many times did I only think about it as a nuisance?

I sighted. I would like to caress his cheeks, strike gently over his skin and kiss his lips as in middle school, but I can't because I was an idiot.

I moved slightly closer to his body. He just laid there, right before my eyes in my bed and I can do nothing. I would have given everything to get this situation and now when I finally have it I feel like I am freezed to a statue, not able to lift a finger.

A loud thunder was heard outside. Looked like we were just back in time.

Again I glanced at him. After all what happened today I couldn't advert my eyes off of him.

'I am sorry..' I remebered the words from before.

'I thought about you everyday..' You did? You also couldn't forget me, our time, even though I made a mistake? Unintentionally my hand moved towards his. I wanted to touch him, to make sure this wasn't a dream, that he was really lying in my bed. I stroke over his fingers up his hand. His skin was soft and smooth. Again it was like a dejavu from a long time ago. A time you wanted to forget but couldn't. My heart started to beat quicker. I wanted to touch him more, feel his skin another time. Trail kisses over his body and make him moan. One memory after another passed my mind, my gaze always adjusted to his peaceful sleeping face. I laid my hand carefully into his hand and closed it till our hands were interwined with each other. It was a warm feeling, familiar and cosy.

My other hand moved to his hair. Gently, I ran through it, like I did so many times before.

' "Akashi-kun? What are you doi-?" I silenced him quickly with a kiss. Again he collapsed during practice and again he was laying in the nurse's office. Normally I would have been annoyed by it but today I let them do such exhausting exercises until Kuroko collapsed. Lately it became a habit of me that whenever he lost his consciousness I would kiss and play with him. It was fun so I kind of overdid it today.

"Shhh Tetsuya" I kissed him another time. Diligently he kissed me back. Just when we lacked of air, I pulled back and gasped.

"You delibrately made today's training this tiring, right?" He asked me with his deadpan eyes. I devilishly smirked back at him. "Could be" I answered, he sighted. "You're cute Akashi-kun." He said and blushed. "Haha ha Akashi haha -kun ha ha stop" I tickled him until he was red in his face. "That's what you get for calling me cute Tetsuya." I knew he was very sensitive and that every touch let him shiver and sometimes I uterlised it for my things.

When I didn't stop tickeling him, he grabbed my head and pulled it towards his until our lips met. Instantly I removed my hands from his body and kissed him back. In no time he opened his mouth and a wilder kiss started between us. I explored his wet cavern and our tongues played with each other. My hands moved up to his hair. I ran through it, as it felt like silk. Then one hand slowly trailed down his face, not forgetting to caress his cheeks, till it reached his chest. In sinuous lines I stroked slightly over it, everytime getting a shiver as return. Gently I pinched into his nipples when my hand passed them. "Nhh Akashi" He moaned into the kiss.'

His hand tightened around mine as if he would grab it in his dream, which let me snap back to reality.

"Aka-" He murmered in his sleep. Was he dreaming about me? Charily I caressed his cheeks, stroke cautiously over his face, over his lips. I knelt down on my bed and moved my head towards his.

"Aka-" He murmered again and pressed my hand. "I am here, don't worry. I will never leave you again." I whispered.

Kuroko really dreamed of me. I felt my heart racing. He was not only thinking of me, he also dreamed of me. The urge inside me to kiss his delicious looking lips grew bigger. I looked at his face. His eyes were tightly closed and he had a little smile on his face. He looked so calm and peaceful that my heart arched.

With every second my head moved closer to his until I could feel and hear his breathing. Our faces were only a few inches apart from each other. I pressed his hand slightly and closed my eyes. In slow motion I overcame the last inches and kissed his untouched and peachy looking lips. It was as if the time would stand still, as if I had found back into a dream of a long lost happiness. It was...

as if I was drunk, drunken of the need of my fullfilment of joy.

[Here we go with the chapter yayyy~ I know I let you wait for ages but I hope the fluffyness of it made up for it;) hihi~ Akashi can be really cute and romantic when he wants to ^-^ but don't say it to him or I will get punished xD until next chapter Chiny ♡]