Chapter 5

(A/N- towards the end of this chapter there's mention of suicide and depressing thoughts, also I hope everyone who's reading is enjoying the book, if there's anything I should change or fix please let me know I'd really appreciate it!!)
...........................................................................
"Well you see baby..I...uh..accidentally tripped and fell. I landed on my knuckles and now they are all scraped up." Fucking genius Harry, he's definitely going to believe that. Bloody hell.
Draco's eyes widened and he let out a little gasp.
"Are you okay? Does it hurt?"
Upon a close inspection of his face, Draco also noticed the makings of a bruise blooming on Harry's cheek.
"Oh my Harry, w-what's that from?" Draco reached up and lightly touched the bruise.

Harry didn't know what to say. He stared at Draco for a few seconds before another ridiculous lie came spilling from his lips. "Well after I fell..um...I...ran into a wall, yeah clumsy me. Draco giggled at that, "s-silly Harry, he giggled out, "B-but are you o-okay?" Goddamn, my baby is way too precious for this world. Can't believe he bought it.
"I'm fine baby, now c'mon let's go on that walk." With that, Harry led Draco through the castle halls and outside. Harry planned to take them to whomping willow where they could sit down and talk.

Draco felt as if this walk was taking years. His little legs were tired and started to become sore the further they went. He can't help the slight whine that bubbles from his lips when Harry's pace speeds up a bit. Draco was oblivious to Harry looking down at him and noticing his discomfort. Oblivious, that is until he feels Harry picking him up and carrying him bridal style.
"W-what are you doing?" Harry simply shrugged with a little smile playing on his lips, not feeling any need to justify carrying his little love when he was obviously in distress.

Draco was beyond nervous. He was way too close to Harry for his liking. His hands started to shake and his impending self-depreciating thoughts started up again. You're worthless, stop acting like a baby. All he's doing is carrying you. You're nothing, this means nothing to him. You were just being annoying with all your whining. Worthless that's how Draco felt almost everyday. That's how his parents made him feel. He could never do anything right. He was worthless.

Draco didn't realize he was crying, or that his breathing had sped up, or that they had finally reached their destination, until Harry set him down on the ground. "Hey, hey, baby what's got you all upset. Please don't cry, hurts seeing you cry." Harry tried with all his might to get his love to stop crying. He was continuously wiping the tears from Draco's little, flushed cheeks. "Tell me what's wrong baby. I can't fix it if you don't tell me."

Draco didn't want to tell Harry, really he didn't, but he was feeling way too vulnerable not to and Harry was making him feel so much smaller than he was.
"M'not good enough. Hate myself so much!"
Draco's words came out jumbled and almost inaudible between his sobs. Almost.

Harry was furious, who in their right mind made my Draco, my baby, think of himself like this? Harry had to control his anger. Right now his love needed him, needed his comfort and protection. Harry would be damned if he didn't give his love what he needed. Harry wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, gently shushing him and cooing until his tears died down and all that was left was slight hiccups and light sniffles. Draco looked absolutely pitiful and Harry promised he would fix it.

"You, my baby boy are an amazing person. Your laugh is adorable, your smile is contagious. I love how your eyes sparkle when you're happy and hate how dull they get when you're not. And baby, that's how they are now, it's killing me inside to know how little you think of yourself. I'll spend every single day of my life showing you how amazing you are and when you finally realize it I'll continue to shower you in love and gifts just because."