Chapter 6

Warning: there is mentioning and acts of sexual abuse in this chapter please continue with caution.
...........................................................................
"Well I'll be damned. It's the little snake tha' Harry was beatin' on us for," Crabbe sneered at Draco. They were both furious. Furious that Harry was able to get one over on them and beat both into unconsciousness. They were especially furious since it was two against one and they somehow lost the fight. They were furious that it was all over one person: Draco Malfoy.
"Oh well, guess we hafta show ya a lesson. Show ya what 'appens when ya tell people about us beatin' on ya. Don't wanna, but that's how it's gotta be," it was Goyle that spoke these words with fake sympathy and fake remorse lacing his tone. Draco knew, and the two monsters knew that Draco knew, they were just grappling for excuses to plough into him.

Draco was terrified. Soul shaking, body trembling, terrified. Tears were threatening to spill out of his eyes in torrents. He wished someone would come save him from the torment that was inevitable, but he knew that everyone was fast asleep. I want Harry, I need Harry, Draco thought desperately. He was snapped out of his desperate cries by the feeling of someone breathing on his face and another down his neck. He came to the realization that Crabbe was standing right in front of him and Goyle was behind him. They were both so close, they never got this close. He could feel the heat radiating off of both. He could smell Crabbes foul breath and Goyle's body odor. Draco instinctively cringed and cowered away from Crabbe only to be chest to back, flushed against Goyle.

What are they doing? This has never happened before. "I wonder how Harry would like his little toy when he finds out it's impure?" Crabbe questioned Goyle darkly, his dark, menacing eyes boring into Draco's. Draco knew what was coming and he wasn't sure he could stop it. "P-please, no," he whispered out. At that, Crabbe smiled sinisterly. He reached out and caressed Draco's face. Draco was so surprised by the gentle touch that he didn't register Crabbe taking his hand away only to strike Draco in the cheek. The pain bloomed throughout his face. His eyes watered from the impact of Crabbes hit and he was ready to cry, let out all of his misery and pain.

It was Goyle that hit Draco next. He had moved from behind Draco and both he and Crabbe herded an unknowing Draco against the wall that was behind him. Goyle and Crabbe rained slaps, punches, and kicks on Draco's fragile body. It was when he collapsed to the ground in a fetal position that they finally stopped. Goyle picked Draco up and set him on his knees. He felt pleasure in Draco's pain and it was prominent how much pleasure by the bulge in his pants. Draco wanted to die. He was up close and personal with Goyle's covered penis and he could do nothing about it.

Crabbe went behind Draco and seized his hands behind his back. Draco was now immobile, he couldn't move his arms, he couldn't get away. Goyle took his hard dick out of his pants and slapped it on Draco's lips. He relished in Draco's whimpers of fear which only resulted in him and Crabbe both being more turned on. "Open up Draco, got a present for ya" Goyle cackled.

Draco refused to open his mouth. No, I can't let them use me like that. I need to find a way out, I need to run. With his mouth staying shut Draco tried looking for an escape and came up short. Dread filled within him and a sense of despair crept into his heart and mind. There was no way out, he was going to be abused in the worst way imaginable.

Goyle grew tired of Draco's persistence in not opening his mouth and decided to do it for him.  He squeezed Draco's cheeks until Draco's mouth was forced open by the pressure. Then he shoved himself inside the warm cavern and started thrusting his hips, pounding Draco's face.

Draco broke, his soul shattered and his mind was blown to bits. He was sobbing uncontrollably while Goyle used his mouth for his own pleasure. Goyle paid no mind to the sobbing boy, in fact, Draco's tears seemed to spur him on more.
"Oh baby, your mouth feels great around my cock. You like this don't ya? I know ya do. No wonder Harry keeps ya around," Goyle moaned out. Draco continued to sob.