Note, important

So earlier on last week I realized that I wouldn't make much sense if Ron didn't know that Ginny was the girl basically tormenting Harry and trying to destroy his relationship with Draco. I know that it doesn't say anywhere that Harry told Ron and the others what was going on seeing as they all figure it out when he confesses Ginny's sins for her. But it also says that Ron and the others were in potions class that day Harry and Ginny fought, so I was like wait a fucking minute, if they were all there then why are they so bewildered that it was Ginny?!?!?

So I brainstormed and I couldn't figure out a way to fix the problem without completely dismantling like four chapters. Therefore I said fuck it and added a haphazardly done paragraph that is like two or three sentences and smooths out the problem good enough. I know I probably should have told you all the day I did that, but I forgot....oops. Sorry for the inconvenience and confusion if there was any regarding the plot, which let's face it, prolly has a lot more holes in it than that. But whatever.

I'll try to update either at the end of this week or on the weekend and my updating habits are gonna try to be improved to at the very least and update once a week. Okay that's all I have!! Have an awesome Monday guys...I won't😁