An Empty House*

Briar-17 Grey/Atti-16 Mariah-12
*Briar has a late birthday and the twins have an early birthday so sometimes their ages only appear less then two years apart*

Harry Styles

"Babe?" I say as I walk into the door, shutting it behind me and kicking off my shoes. The house was... quiet. It was a lot quieter then usual. Anytime I came home from work there would be some sort of body running around or in sight. But I didn't see anyone.

"Over here." I hear Amelia say from the kitchen to the right.

I take off my jacket and walk to the kitchen to where she was putting away some dishes from the dishwasher.

"Wasn't it Grey's turn to do that?" I ask as she puts a bunch of plates in the cupboard, she looked to be almost done.

"Yeah, but I realized he doesn't do anything unless we ask him five times." She says with a subtle eye roll.

"Where is he anyway? Where are all of them?" I ask while turning my head around the room. I was almost not used to the quietness.

"Grey is at a swim practice. Atticus is studying at the library for his chem test. Briar went out with her friends for ice cream, and Mariah is down the black at Niall's hanging out with Lacie." She lists while shutting the dishwasher and drying off her hands, turning to face me.

Her hair was in a ponytail while she wore her tight black skirt and light blue blouse from work. She brought her hand to her elastic in her hair and pulled it out, causing her long brown locks to cascade down her back and a bit over her shoulder.

"So what you're saying is.. it's just the two of us." I say.

"Mhmm." She hums with a nod, handling more dishes.

"No kids, just us and this quiet, empty house for the next hour." I say more specifically, smirking a bit.

"Yep." She didn't pick up what I was putting down, putting the last few cups away off the counter.

"Just me and you, no one around, this whole vacant house for a whole hour." I say slower, hoping to god she was starting to catch my drift.

I think she understood what I was saying this time because immediately her expression changed when she exhaled and smirked back.

"What are you saying here Styles?" She crosses her arms and leaned back on the counter. I step up to her so there was little space between us, looking down at her as her brown eyes look up into mine.

"That I want to take advantage of all the free space." I whisper, placing the pad of my index finger to under her chin.

"And why would you want to do in the free space?" She plays on, wanting me to say it.

I smirk and grab her hips so her body was to mine, my tongue lapsing over my bottom lip. "I want to fuck you anywhere I want."

She smirks and turns her head to the side for a moment, looking out the window before back at me.

"What are you waiting for then?" She whispers, her nose brushing mine.

I lifted her up on the counter by her hips. She laughs at my transition, knitting her fingers in my hair as she was at the same level as me now. I smile to her before our lips meet, she kisses my smiling lips softly and passionately. Her nimble hands move over my cheeks while I rub her hips.

Our lips move together while her legs wrap around me at the edge of the counter. I explore her mouth with my tongue, getting more heated with the kissing.