School Fight

*i suggest reading the chapter Briar and Will first*

Briar-18 Grey/Atti-17 Mariah-13 Will-17

Briar Styles

I opened my locker, ready to go home after this specially long day. I hated Tuesday, they were so drawn out for some reason. It's not like it's a Monday but Tuesday is barely any closer to Friday.

I put my last period books in my locker while grabbing out my bag, collecting all the stuff I needed for the night. I had so much shit to do for homework but I really wasn't feeling it. I wanted to go home and nap.

When I started hearing the distant sounds of cheering and shouting. I turned my head to the sounds of the noise, looking at the front entrance of the school and noticing the noise got louder when people opened the steel doors.

I arch my brow and shut my locker, the strap of my bag on my shoulder. I walked slowly towards the front entrance of the school as others almost ran to it. What was going on?

I walked outside to hear the hollering getting very noticeably louder, the first thing I notice is the backs of people all gathered around in a circle. I started to walk towards in more of a rush to see what was happening. I carefully weaved myself through the backpacked bodies, trying to see what the hell was everyone looking at.

When I finally got to the front to see what all the commotion was about, my eyes widen as it wasn't even close to what I expected.

Peter, my ex boyfriend Peter, fighting fist to fist with Will.

Will slammed his already cut up fist to Peter's face, Peter right away swinging back. They both look like they've been going for a while by the states of their faces. Why were they fighting?

"Stop!" I shouted in injection before I could even think, dropping my bag and running in the circle of violence.

My mom always told me not to put myself in something like this without thinking, because in her experiences it apparently never goes well. But I didn't have time to think.

I ran right up between them right after Will punched Peter so hard that he hit the floor. I got right in front of Will and grabbed his upper arms, looking right up to him.

"Stop!" I repeat but to him.

He looks down at me with a bloody nose and a cut up lip, a look of adrenaline in his eyes.

"Briar go." Will warned.

"No! Why are you doing this! Please just whatever it is let it go." I try to calm down business that wasn't even mine. I have no clue why they are fighting, but the fact of the matter is... I've been involved with both of them and that's the only thing these guys have in common besides football.

"Briar ge-"

"Yeah Briar." I heard the other familiar voice, making me turn around to meet eyes with Peter standing back up. He had blood on his teeth and some dripping form his temple, standing back up tall in his blue letterman jacket.

"Why would this involve you? Right?" Peter spits blood on the floor, a devious tone in his voice. "Is there something you wanna tell everyone here on why you feel like this involves you?" He opens his hands and looks at the silent crowd around us, my stomach falling to me feet.