School... Again..

Gonna change some stuff from the anime!

|Deku P.O.V.|

"Izuku! Wake up sweetie, you'll be late for school!"

I heard my mom call me from my room's doorway. "Five more minutes!" I said in a muffled voice as I shoved my head deeper into my pillow.

"Oh come on! If you don't go you won't be able to walk with that Uraraka Friend of yours as you planed!" she teased from the door.

I shot out of my bed and fell onto the floor "WH-WHAT IS THAT S-SUPPOSED TO MEAN" I stutter while trying to from my sheets, My mom started to giggle.

"Get up and get dressed foods ready" she ordered me as she was leaving the room.

"Alright..." I said in defeat knowing very well that I can't argue with her.

when will you ask her out? You like her don't you? The voice asked in my head, ever since the summer camp I've been able to hear the voices of the past One For All users, but I'm yet to hear the voice of the mysterious 7th user even once,

"N-NO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT MARS!!" I frantically thought to the 5th user, while they all laughed.

"ok I've got to admit it I like her a bit" I confessed to them as I was getting dressed, they are able to hear my thoughts, but I can block them from hearing them, sometimes I can see them around me but I'm only one who can see them though.

|AFTER BREAKFAST|

the doorbell rang, and I went to open it, time to walk to school I thought as I opened the door "Hey, Deku!"

"Hey, Uraraka!" I replied to the cute figure in front of me.

Since she moved to an apartment close my house, we decided to walk together to school for the next school years.

"just let me grab my bag and we'll get going," I told her while walking towards my room to pick up my bag.

I entered my room and picked up my bag from the table, then I heard giggling from behind me "cute" I thought to myself while blocking the users from hearing my thoughts, I know they'll keep teasing me about it if they heard it.

I turned around and say that her giggle turned into a laugh "wait, is she laughing at me??" I asked the OFA users.

"NO!!!" I heard them all shout at the same time, I even heard All Might. wait...ALL MIGHT? I asked, confused and shocked at the same time.

"no time for questions" he answered

I looked over to her, I must have had a shocked expression because...

"Oh! Sorry, Deku! I should have asked before I came in!"

"Ahh NO! N-No problem"

"it's just that... your room has so much All Might items" I looked at my feet, ground and the wall trying to avert any eye contact.

"It's so cool!!"

It's so cool? wait... she likes this?

"Umm thanks?"

"Let's get going!" She said I nodded in agreement and we left

"wait!" I said remembering something

I ran back in and hugged my mom "byeee!" "Bye Izuku!" she replied as she gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I walked back to the door and we continued on our way

|TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MAMA INKO|

Class went by as usual... y'know with the exception of me staring as Uraraka 99% of the time...

"Can't you just tell her you like her already?! You've known each other for a year and you know you like her just tell her!" Yelled the 2nd user.

"its.. it's not that easy Jakal I don't want to ruin our relationship," I told the American hero

"I'm always so nervous around her, it's getting harder and harder to hang out now you want me to confess... you must have gone insane sitting around waiting for All Might to do something interesting," I tell him in a sassy tone.

The first user sighed "I pass down my quirk hoping for greatness... but in the end, I get this whimp..." "HEY!!!" everybody scolded him "your not that great yourself Mr.ThoughIwasQuirklessmyentirelifetillmybrotherbecamemoreofanass" said the 2nd user "that's right!" All Might said "All Might.... explain" I said in a stern voice, "Later at training this weekend" he answered "ok..."

SUP HOMIES!

Next time I'm gonna do it in Uraraka's POV so if u have any suggestions please tell me I already have something planned for chapter 2 but I'll take any suggestions for chapter 3 it's gonna be a filler BTW (sorry this chapter was short)

|SPOILERS|

CHAPTER 4 IS THE CONFESSION SO DON'T SKIP IT

|NEXT TIME|

"H-Hey! Uraraka wanna team up?"

"S-sure Deku!" I answer thinking about the challenge and how cooperative we will have to be... and how close we'll be too...

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT OCHAKO H-HE JUST WANTS SO TEAM UP TO PASS! JUST LIKE YOU!

But you want him for something else.. you want to be more than friends..

NO YOU DON'T!

"Ok! G-great!" said... as soon as he turned around I slapped myself with both hands and was quickly stopped by Mina with a concerned look "you ok?"

SAY YES DAMN IT

DONT SAY YOU'RE IN LOVE

"I'm in love" I mutter, luckily only she heard that but her squeal made the entire school look our way

DAMN IT OCHAKO!

|-ZS OUT!|