Dinner with her parents Pt.1

|Izuku's POV|

oh god, how do I explain how I feel right now?

Terrified

Ura-err wait no she asked me to call her Ochako. Ochako suggested we visit her parents, which sounded like a good idea. keyword: sounded.

I was ok with it at first, being distracted by a bid for All Might merch I was buying online, but then dropped out all my money and frantically panic about it after I realized what she had just said. She tried calming me down explaining that they would love me and accept me so I settled down to a mumble storm but then went into full panic mode once she mentioned revealing our relationship to them.

"oh c'mon it'll be fine!" she said snapping me back into reality as I recovered from shock on the train to her parents. "no it's not!" I replied in terror "they're gonna hate me, and we're gonna have to break up, and my life will be ruined, and I'll never be a hero, and I'll die alone, and you're gonna hate me!" I said as I continued on into a mumble storm. Suddenly, a magical giggle paused me from my mumbling.

"you're so cute when you mumble Deku, but no, none of that will ever happen I could never hate you, I love you"

I blushed furiously at her loving words "t-thanks Ura-err-Ochako" I corrected myself "I l-love you t-too". She sighed "I just hope dad doesn't go too overboard..." she muttered increasing my panic level once again, to which she apologized for flusteredly.

"It'll be okay Deku! You are the most amazing person I've met! All papa has to know about is the day we met and you'll be in the clear! I'm sure he'll love you!"

I smiled hearing her words of encouragement

"Thank y-you so much a-again Uraraka!" I said, face still blushing from earlier.

"hey! you called me Uraraka!"

"opps! sorry!"

"heh! gotcha"

...

"hey Ochako?"

"yeah?"

"I think it's cute you call your father 'papa'"

"..."

"O-ochako??"

"... incoherent flustered noises "

"O-ochako!!"

|hey guys! ZS here... not been feeling the best but I thought I should still give you a hint of OTP to satisfy you and inform you that I'm not dead... not yet at least

The next chapter is improv to no next time sowwy!|

|-ZS OUT!|