Together Breakfast

3rd person POV
<The next day>

Our green-haired protagonist woke up 15 minutes before his alarm he decided he'd get ready for his day at UA, after he finished putting his school clothes on and was set for school, he made his way down to the kitchen then made breakfast for himself, since his mom wasn't going be home for a week, as sometimes her job requires her to go out of town.

Before he could take a bit the doorbell rang "is that the girl?" asked the 4th user "I think so" answered (our) Izuku standing up making his way to open the door.

<2 Minutes ago>

"I hope he isn't still asleep," thought the distressed bob-haired girl "I would hate to wake him" she sighed "I really hope I don't bother Deku..." she thought to herself, then she realized she was already at his door, sighing she then rang the doorbell.

<Now>

Izuku opened the door to and saw a ray of sunshine but it wasn't coming from the sun, "ohh! Hey Uraraka, you're a bit early" said The 9th user of OFA "Y-yeah sorry about that! I hope I didn't wake you up though" she didn't look up at his face, put his hand on her chin and made her look up to him, he quickly realized what he just did and blushed as red as a tomato "N-no 3you d-didn't w-wake me up at a-all I-I was al-already up early!" He explained "Y-you want to come in? I just finished making breakfast, c-come join me!" he offered.

"N-no thanks, Deku I'm not hungry" and as if on cue her stomach started rumbling, he chuckled and lead her to the table" Thanks," she said happily but a bit embarrassed "Y-your welcome" he smiled with a light blush.

|TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY Your Friendly Neighborhood Editor Joseph|

As they started walking to school Izuku realized something... "Hey, you don't live with your parents, do you?" he asked "Hm? That's right, how'd you figure that out?" "Well... for starters you always miss your breakfast and I've heard you talk about not being able to hang out with the girls because you had to go visit them," said the Lil' cinnamon roll "your really observant Deku!" "Thanks?" he said a bit confused on whether it was a compliment or not.

As they walked towards their class door a yellow-haired someone got yote out of class and fell out the window while screaming and Iida could be heard scolding Bakugo through the now broken door, Midoriya sighed and looked over at Ochako "the usual" he joked causing her to laugh, her laugh was like Music to his ears, it had a beautiful ring to it... it always could make him smile.

"Today is gonna be a good day.." he thought.

After they got into class Eraserhead came and sat everyone down "alright.. class today I have something FUN- "Ohh no" everyone thought -planned for a while..." he said with an evil smile "you have to choose one partner to..." the class looked scared but a bit excited "BE CUFFED WITH FOR A WEEK!"

"WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT???????" The class shouted, "you are to be cuffed with another student for the period of 2 weeks, you'll have to do everything together, from eating to sleeping"

"what about the bathroom?" asked Kirishima worried that he would have to use the bathroom with one of his friends. "you can extend the cuffs, what do you guys we were really going to go as far as of ruin ALL of your privacy?-"YES!!" – of course not! just most of it.."

Izuku let out a sigh of relief but then quickly worried about who he was going ask to partner up with.

After class which most of it consisted of him thinking who to ask, with the help of the previous OFA users he decided on asking Uraraka.

"H-Hey! Uraraka wa-want t-to t-team up?"

"S-sure Deku!" I answer thinking about the challenge "how cooperative we will have to be... and how close we'll be too..."

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT OCHAKO H-HE JUST WANTS SO TEAM UP TO PASS! JUST LIKE YOU!"

"But you want him for something else.. you want to be more than friends.."

"NO I DON'T!"

"Ok! G-great!" said izuku as soon as he turned around I slapped myself with both hands and gained a glance of concern from mina "you ok?"

"SAY YES DAMN IT"

"DONT SAY YOU'RE IN LOVE"

"I'm in love" I mutter, luckily only she heard that but I quickly regretted it because her squeal made the entire school look our way.

"GOD DAMN IT OCHAKO!"

|I actually forgot to add this lil' part

let's skip on with this

|NEXT TIME|

As she embraced the poor crying boy she regretted everything she said.

"I-I'm sorry Deku... I really shouldn't have said anything! I'm a terrible friend I totally wouldn't blame you if you hated me!" he stopped hugging her "Uraraka, your the best and only friend I've ever had... It's not your fault.. you just got curious.." she was glad he wasn't mad.

wait... ONLY FRIEND??

What does he mean by "only friend I've ever had"

"D-Deku... what do you mean by only?" she asked before quickly realizing she was gonna make the same mistake again "WAIT NO NEVER MI-" "It's fine" he giggled "It's just that after Ka-chan got his quirk he started making fun of me..." he thought of something to replace saying he was quirkless "because not only did my quirk pop in a bit later.. it was also kinda useless as it hurt me and was wayyy to powerful for me at the time... I almost killed myself the first time I used it"

"oh..." she bought it... he wasn't proud of lying to her but it was for the best

|ZS OUT!|