Eri?

|Emi's POV|
As we walked through out the UA campus a sound of an explosion caught my attention, I turned to Shouta and he nodded.

Looks like we're fighting today. As we get closer I catch a glimpse of a little girl, she was long white hair going all the way to her waist, red eyes reminding me of Shouta's student Bakugou.

She was wearing a pink shirt that said "Catriki, Neko" and a pink / purple tutu.

"Papa!" The girl ran closer and I got my guard back up again, am I seriously putting my guard up for a little girl? I ask myself.
As she gets even closer I start to recognize her... wait...

"Eri?" I ask, just to make sure it's her and not some random kid. "Ms. Fukukuku!" She said excitedly, my and Shouta giggling at her attempt to my last name. Suddenly a idea pops in my head but I dismiss it for later as I still want to find out what the deal with that explosion was.
"What was that big boom, Eri?" I ask trying to dumb it down for her.

"That was just us!" A determined-even-after-retirement voice explained, walking out of the smoke as Shouta took a thorough examination of Eri's forehead before speaking.

"You used your Quirk. Why?" He asked, cold enough to scare the poor girl
"We where training her! Sorry for not telling you Aizawa-Sensei" said another, enthusiastic voice.
Out of the smoke, walked out Togata Mirio, and Toshinori Yagi.
I smiled at the scene of the two tired, yet exited men smiling, I didn't know what made them so happy but seeing people smile made me happy too.

"Eri can stop herself when she uses her quirk for less than a minute now!" Togata exclaimed
"Oh wow! Your such a big girl Eri!" I said as I turned around only to find my legs engulfed in the tightest hug the little girl could manage
"Thank you Ms. Fukukuku!"
"Emi"
"Hm?"
"You cam call me Emi or Ms. Joke"
"Ok! Emi!"

Her face lit up with excited-ness as she saw familiar forest green fluff running over there, accompanied by other familiar hair styles, like bob brunette, spikey Red, and Ribbit Kero

(Her face is like in the image above)

"Deku-Chan!" She called out excitedly
"What happened? We heard an explosion!" He asked sounding worried and looking frantically worried

"All Might and Mirio happened" replied Shouta in his usual down-in-the-Dumps tone, to which I smiled and nodded.

His voice is so negative, no matter how many jokes I pull. Sure it can be annoying, but it's refreshing too!

"Ms. Joke!" Exclaimed a happy fluff of pink with two yellow horns sticking out "are you here for the joint practice?" Asked Ashido excitedly.

"No, that's on the Tuesday you guys get back to classes!" I answered with my usual bright smile

"Awww- WAIT HE ACCEPTED?!" She said surprised my boyfriend would do something as much as let Ms. Joke join his class for a day, he hadn't told his students, I mean why would he? He's my Shouta after all, he'd probably suspend them if they asked about his love life.

"Yep!" I beamed.
"Did he accept your proposal?" She asked with a smile, a genuine and joking one, not a smirk surprisingly.
A light shade of pink coated my face
"Let me try" I replied

"Shoouuuttaaaa!~" I call out to him
"Yeah?"
Mina was dumbfounded, not only did he reply politely but she called him by his first name too!
Oh she's about to get it coming, if this surprises her she's gonna have one hell of a reaction from what happens next.

"Marry me Aizawa!" I said trying my best to suppress my laughs and blush.

His face was tainted a deep crimson
Aww he's flustered, he should know better, the lady doesn't normally propose! Although I'm not exactly normal- I cut my thoughts off before they got too far and I started blushing too.
"W-what?!"

"AHHH! OMG MR AIZAWA IS FLUSTERED HDISHDIBAKDHD OCHAKO, TSU GET THE CAMERA THIS IS GONNA BE ON THE HISTORY BOOKS DHKSBDKRHIWJSKFBEISBIDBS" was all Pinky could manage

|time skip for lazy reasons also 3rd person POV|

~Emi looked around frantically, "Shouta? Where are you?" She asked as she ran around the building, she had just heard him shouting out of pain, she would have made a pun but she was panicking

As she found him she saw the giant blade going straight for his abdomen

Fukukado ran as fast as her legs could take her, Protecting her lover was the only thing in her mind

And finally she ran into the blade, getting stabbed in the process, as the blade suddenly disappeared she slowly bled out of consciousness and life, the last thing she saw was Shouta's crying face as she smiled and mouthed 'I'll always love you' to him~

Shouta woke up with a snap, instantly sitting up.
He was sweaty and breathing heavy, the last moments of the dream lingered in his mind.

" 'raser?! Are you ok??" Asked his now awake girlfriend as she rubbed his back to comfort him.

He wrapped his arms around her and they both stayed like that till his heart and breathing calmed down, Emi finally broke the silence "nightmare?" She asked with a surprisingly comforting voice "y-yeah" he answered.

It was unlike him to show weakness but right now he didn't care, "are you ok?" She asked resting his head on her shoulders with a free hand.

"As long as your here.." he muttered, almost inaudible. Smiled and backed away "then I'll always be here" she said as she cupped his face in her hand and  moved the other one around his neck, the first one going around his neck too to connect with the other.

He quickly caught on and moved in closer, so did she as they connected in the middle. Her lip was so soft it calmed him down.

I'm alright if you are

|haha look at me being lly late for an update|

|next time is not happening cuz I'm gonna update when I get home from school so u dont need it|