Love lasts

|note : I might do a short Hiatus if you can even call it that, I'm just gonna be uploading shorter chapters as much as possible till then to make up for me missing a week on uploading, I'm going to use that week for the 3000 word chapter I wanna detail a lot, might be more than 3000 tho|
|3rd person POV|
Both Izuku and Ochako couldn't believe it!
She fell for me?! Izuku asked himself surprised as all the previous OFA users celebrated, there hasn't been a OFA user that has fallen in love in a long time, or at least had a successful relationship.
They all stopped clapping and shivers went down most of their spines remembering the 7th's husband's death,
THEY
SAW
IT
ALL
It was a gruesome death, and she had only found him a couple hours after he died.
She wanted to cry but thought it would look weak, All Might's master, the person who's successor was one of, if not the, greatest heroes there ever was. No in-front of Midoriya, there was no way she was gonna cry. If she cried he would probably asked why and she would have to explain the situation to him, breaking his confidence.
She's a hero, she's not doing that.

As for what's going on in Ochako's mind...
He fell for me? Huh... I wonder what he saw in me... well.. I LOVE HIM TOO!
Not as much as what was going on in Izuku's mind, well, he did have 7 and a half other people in it so...

"S-so.." Izuku started, he just wanted to clear things up and make sure but she cut him off, AGAIN, man the author has got to stop making Uraraka cut people off or else it's gonna become in official habit for her in this book.
"W-what a-are we?" She asked, also wanting to get this out of the way.
"Hmm..

Let me think..."
Mars pushed himself to his limit and took control of Izuku again, much to Izuku's remise. He got closer to her face and when over to her shoulder

"A couple." He whispered into her ear sending shivers down her spine. Control was given back to Izuku.

Mars Izuku called

Yes? Questioned Mars

Your dead to me Stated Izuku bluntly
"A-a what?" Ochako said nervously. "I-I mean, only if y-you wanna b-be!" Izuku said worried that she didn't want to for some reason.
"Of course I do silly. What did I confess for nothing?" She joked
"Of course not~" Izuku said in a flirtatious tone, very unlike him but yet again the surge if confidence kicked in. It was Jakal, the second user's quirk, his quirk allowed him to boost people, mentally or physically. He had been boosting Izuku's confidence levels to see it progress further.

He leaned in again,
And so did she

She closed her eyes,
And so did he

And they met in the middle,
To engage in a beautiful kiss.

Only to be interrupted by explosion sounds outside!

|the author is being a bitch today
-random friend who got hands on author's phone|
Izuku sighed "I'll go check it ou-"
"N-no!" She exclaimed not wanting him to leave "I-I mean, it's probably just Bakugou... stay" she slightly whined the last part.
He smiled she really does like you huh? Asked himself.
"Kacchan wouldn't release something of that caliber indoors, especially with mister Aizawa around" he said as he walked to the door, with Ochako following close behind.

He looked at her blankly before laughing historically
"What's so funny?"
" I forgot we where cuffed" he said as he wiped the tears on the corners of his eye away.
And they walked out into the hallway only to find a bunch of class 1-B
"What was that explosion?" Izuku asked, the idea of going out on a walk popped into his head and he wanted to get this over with quickly
"Just Monoma (IDK if it's how his name is spelled but I forgot how to spell it and I'm lazy, k? K!) messing with BakuBro" said a voice who Izuku didn't bother to look at as he left for the door, he had guessed it was Kirishima, judging by the voice and nickname.
"Oh ok" he said as he walked past them and left the building, Uraraka right behind him
"Where are we going?" She asked still slightly red as she caught up with him.
" I was thinking a romantic walk out" he said as flashed his classic smile.
Oh how much his smile could melt her heart.
"O-ok!" She said redder than before

|5 minutes later|

As the continued walking Ochako heard voices speak behind them "Dammm, that chic's thicc huh?"
"Yeah.. pretty sexy actually" said the other one, they sounded slightly older, at least a year or two older than Ochako and Izuku.
Ochaco started getting uncomfortable and walked faster holding onto Deku's hand as they passed through an alley.

The boys then got a 'brilliant' idea, they quickly walked by Ochako and slapped her ass.

Deku
Was
At
His
Limit

He did something he never imagined he could do, he
CURSED
"The fuck you think your doing?!" He asked furiously "D-deku.." Ochako whispered, trying to calm him down.
"Oh, look what we have here. You her boyfriend or somethin'? What a pussy" laughed the guy who slapped Ochako.
This only fueled Midoriya's anger as he activated Full Cowling 8% and lunged forward at both of them, catching the first guy as the other one dodged.
"Is that your quirk? Speed? What a load of bullshi-" she said before getting cut off by Izuku as he hit the wall of the alley next to the guy with 10% and glared at him with the most menacing look his emerald greed eyes could manage

"Holy shit! I know you! Your that Midoriya kid from the sports festival!" The other guy said as he ran away.

That's one of them I don't have to worry abou- his train of thought was put to a stop when he got kicked in the gut by the guy he was pinning down.

"I'm not losing that easily!" He exclaimed as he got into a fighting stance and moved away from Izuku.

"Deku! Are you ok?" She asked "we should run away, Aizawa-Sensei would be mad if we got in a fight with a civilian" she whispered to him.
Izuku nodded as he tried to formulate a plan, little did they know, he pro they feared was watching from the roof of a nearby building.

Aizawa decided to jump down and interfere before things got too out of hand

|after he scared the guy away cuz I'm lazy|

"Ugghh, Midoriya, Uraraka. What where you thinking picking a fight with civilians? Older class men nonetheless!" Izuku hung his head down in shame as Uravity apologized.

"It's my fault sen-" he was cut off my Aizawa speaking again.
"Buuuutt.. the guy did harass Uraraka, so as your teacher I thank you. Oh and you gave me an excuse for being late"
Off the corner of his eye Deku could have sworn he saw Aizawa smile but shook it off as the impossible.

Aizawa soon left and told them to return to the dormitories, to which they obliged.

"Thanks" was all Uraraka could muster on their walk home. "He was bothering you... I wasn't gonna let some guy slap my girlfriend's a-ass and do nothing about it.." he said blushing at that last part, she too had blushed and held his hand even closer to her.

They returned to the dorms and sat down with their class and some of 1-B "yo, Midoriya! Uraraka! Take a seat!" Kirishima said as he ushered them to his side "seems like Monoma isn't as bad as he led on" Eijiro whispered to the newly found couple.

Their fun stories and chatting where soon cut off by the sound of huge explosions outside...

|haha cliffhanger, IK IK I'm evil 😂|

|next time|
Fukukado ran as fast as her legs could take her, Protecting her lover was the only thing in her mind