Mochi and Feelings

|Ochako's POV|

the day went be pretty good, me and Deku went to my house to pack my stuff and did the same with his, then we left the moving to UA so we could hang out and un pack after we get back.

I need to tell him

why?

I need to get it out of my system!

No! you'll only get in his way! He wants to be a pro, he wants to be number one! why ruin it for him?

We can be pros together!

But he won't be able to get to number one if you keep dragging him down!

N-no! I'll just except that he doesn't like me back... But I need to get this out of my system

suit your self!

"U-uraraka?" asked Deku worriedly, oh god he's worried about me "yeah?" I ask trying to bring the mood back up as we walk to a Mochi Store "you looked like you where thinking hard back there everything ok?" "Yep!"

He holds the door open for me and I walk through, I quickly turn around and give him a warm smile "let's get a take away,mmkay?" I inform him "why?" He asked a bit confused as to why we can't eat here "'cuz, I wanna share with everyone at the dorms!" I explain "ahh! That's so nice of you, Uraraka" I giggle to his response, we then get the mochies and head back.
On the way I stop at a store window as my eyes catch a product I like.
A thirteen plushie, with a signed note.
I sigh knowing I can't afford it and smile back to Deku as he looks at me worriedly " you ok? You stopped all of a sudden" he asks

Awww he cares so expected of Deku

"Yeah! I-i'm ok! Lets go" I said as I grab his hand and as hurry away from the store

|Izuku's POV|

I blush at the sudden contact but regain my composure as she lets go of me... she's lying, I can feel it. She stutters when she lies... but why is she lying? I caught her looking at that Thirteen plush, maybe she wants it? It was kinda pricey so maybe she can't afford it... I KNOW! I'LL GET HER IT AS A GIFT!
I hear clapping as I end my thoughts
Your a good friend kid says Mars I'm sure you'll make a good boyfriend too!
Yeah right I answer as if she'd like me back, I'm not even sure I could balance Heroics and romance anyway I inform feeling a bit defeated by myself
All Might would beg to differ Said the 1st User Yagi is head over heels himself
I chuckled, never thought All Might had a love life!

|Time Skip is brought to you by next chapter's confession|

As we entered the dorms I saw Uraraka run towards the elevator (hellevator anybody?)

"I'm gonna go get something! Give me a minute, Deku!" She said as she extended the chains and ran over to the kitchen where some other students where sitting, making a awkward line across the living room because of the chains.

"Ok" I mumble knowing she wouldn't have heard me anyway

I head over to the couch and take a seat, I then grab the remote and turn on Hero News TV, more talk about Hawks.

I unlock my phone and write down all sorts of notes on Hawk.

As soon as I finish Uraraka jumps on to the spot next to me, hands me a Mochi and smiles to which I smile back
UGHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE MIDORIYA TELL HER
No. I replied very calm, despite the fact I usually would be freaking out over everything she does I stayed calm as I was told to confess for the ten thousandth time.
W-eh!?! Why not?
Because she could never love someone like me, I wanna cling on the little hope I have left and keep crushing over her perfection
You blind idiot
What?
As the conversation about Uraraka liking me back continued my body was frozen in reality and Uraraka seemed to be worried so I snapped out of it and asked her if she was ok.
"Yeah... but are you?" I nod and stuff the Mochi in my face

|Ocha's POV + mini time skip brought to you by early chapter release|

As me and Deku walked up the stairs to his room (which had HALF of his All Might stuff) I thought about how I was gonna confess, I mean I need to tell him but I'm not sure when.

Then as a magical feeling, the same feeling I get when I'm inspired about Deku flutters in the pit of my stomach telling me...

I'm going to tell him.

Now.

No, give it five minutes to chill and chat.

I'm going to tell him in five minutes.

|EARLY! Unless you saw my comment on gyro276 's (amazing and bootyful) book then you probably got caught by surprise, go check out his IzuOcha book Impossible BTW it's great! He recently got 12 K views and I'm very happy for him.
Now I could get going on and on about how good Impossible is but I'm sure you just want to get this over with sooo...

|NEXT TIME|
Already done

|ZS OUT!|