1

"Jai you're needed on set."  She'd been going over lines, listening to music as she did so, in an attempt to keep her mind off of the last scene and coincidentally, the only one she didn't feel like she'd ever be ready for. It was a sex scene. All of the really intimate parts were performed by a body double, but the stills were all her doing. This last scene was the love scene that led up to the sex scene, but she'd still been nervous.

"I'll be right out," Jai yelled in response.

"Alright Jai, you've got this," she said to her reflection. "I don't have this." This was her first ever love scene. This would be the role to push her from teeny bopper castings to older, more mature opportunities; Projects that suited her 23 year old demographic.

She'd been cast for so many coming of age movies because of her baby face. She didn't look her age. Although the movies and opportunities kept coming in, Jai didn't want to spend the rest of her life stuck in one genre and on top of that, being lumped within a group of people who were 5 to 6 years her junior.

"Remember, in this scene, you're head over heels for Aubrey. You're nervous. This is the first time your character is having sex. The first time she's willing to let go and just give in to temptation. Whatever you feel while filming, let it shine through. In a way, your on-screen portrayal of Jade is much like you. If that makes sense," the director coached.

"It makes perfect sense, John. I got it."

Jai made an effort to clear her mind of any negativity despite the fact that she was filming a love scene with a very influential 32 year old rapper who she just so happened to have a huge crush on.

"If anything, I should be taking full advantage of this movie. It's not like I'm ever going to get the chance to be with him like this again," she mumbled to herself before taking her place on the set's futon along with her laptop.

"And...ACTION."

A knock sounded from the door as Jade browsed the web on her laptop.

  "Who could possibly be at my door this late at night?" She growled as she clasped the laptop in one arm, looking through the peephole. She opened it.

"Eric, what are you doing here?"

"You know exactly why I'm here," he said calmly before stepping inside and closing the door behind him.

Jade watched as his eyes drank her up. She was frozen in place. Her arms still housed her Apple laptop.

He stepped towards her closing the space between the two of them. Her eyes travelled to his, relinquishing the laptop.

Sitting the laptop on a nearby coffee table Eric stepped in front of Jade, testing her. She took in his ensemble. Dressed in a white v-neck, a pair of black jeans, and black Timbs, he looked so edible and she definitely wanted a piece. Eric grabbed her waist, lifting her up.

The director said let whatever happens happen, Jai thought as she wrapped her legs around Drake. She didn't know what was apart of the scene and what was real. For all intents and purposes they were improvising, but boy was the tension thick.

Drake moved her towards the set's kitchen, sitting her on the island. Parting her legs he stood in between them and rested his large hands on her thighs. The mint on his breath mixed with his cologne was quite intoxicating. Jai looked up at him with shy and nervous eyes before looking away. Sensing her uneasiness, Drake placed a finger under her chin, tilting it so that her eyes met his once again. He gave her an encouraging tap on the thigh before a hand moved to her face, cupping her cheek.

Jai it's now or never. Get into character. You can do this. You're acting. She was thankful for the fact that she always prepped for an intimate scene. The taste of spearmint lingered on her breath. Gathering enough courage, she leaned into his palm letting the warmth of his skin warm her entirety before looking into his brown eyes with her doe gaze.