3

For all of the excitement the girls had been throwing, they hadn't even ended up in the arena together. Lena had great seats, but she didn't have VIP. Jai had been wondering why that had been the case before it dawned on her. Drake didn't want the other women around. He had wanted her and her only.

"This sly obnoxious ass of a man," Jai muttered as she was being escorted to the VIP section, where she nearly lost her mind. The first person she'd seen was Nicki Minaj. With all of the QUEEN press going on, she could have sworn the woman was somewhere in Prague, but there she was, in all of her color haired glory. There was also Travis Scott, Blocboy JB, Lil Baby, and so many more artists on top of Drake's whole entourage.

"Well, isn't she a cute little Barbie," Nicki smiled when Jai came into view. She'd wanted to say that she wasn't a Barbie, but decided against it. She didn't need any beef with one of the leading women of rap, but the way she was being eyed by Nicki had her feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Thank you, you're gorgeous yourself," Jai smiled as she accepted Nicki's hug. She wasn't lying, but the woman's body was a little intimidating. Jai didn't know where to place her hands during the hug, in fear of touching a place she didn't want to touch, she'd just settled for placing her hands on Nicki's upper back.

"Yeah, I can see you definitely being Drake's type. You're a pretty little Barb," Nicki laughed her obnoxious laugh as she grabbed a piece of Jai's hair, twirling it.

Every time Jai heard Nicki call her a Barb, she couldn't help but hear the line, I keep my sons in the playroom. So me and you ain't never in the same room. She didn't know if Nicki was playing with her and purposely calling her one of her sons, but she'd definitely have to keep an eye out for her and any implicit shade, which the rapper was known for throwing.

"Thank you, but why would I be Drake's type? We're just cast mates," Jai asked.

"Right," Nicki smirked before retiring to her post.

Jai didn't know where to sit and she wasn't even sure she wanted to. After the way some of the rappers and the men in Drake's entourage looked at her, she'd decided against it.

Migos was currently performing and Jai was definitely into it. "Aye, Hannah Montana. Hannah Montana. Hannah Montana..." Jai sang along offering a few little twerks. She wished she could be with her friend, but it was what it was. She could only enjoy the experience.

Not even halfway into the show, she was asked by some man to follow him. She had a feeling of where she was going. She tried her best to keep up with him in her heels, to no avail. One step of his was the equivalent of three steps for her. She had been so busy trying to keep up that she'd ran straight into his rock solid back when he'd stopped abruptly.

"Sorry about that," he apologized, making sure she was ok.

"Yeah, no problem. Why did we stop?" Jai huffed. Her feet were killing her.

"Oh, right through there miss." Jai followed the direction of the security personnel's finger before leaving him behind.

"So, just through this way?" She huffed.

"Yes, straight through there."

She followed the corridor down until she reached a door that said Aubrey.

She knocked and received no answer. She knocked again, this time announcing herself.

"Hello? It's Jai. Aubrey? Drake? Graham?" she laughed to herself. Was she losing it? Probably. Reaching for the doorknob, she twisted it. The door gave way and opened. Against her better judgement, she stepped inside and closed the door behind her.