Chapter 9: First Date

Sadly it was Sunday afternoon and Sophie had to say bye to Dex and Bex, they had a great time though, and Biana promised Bex that she could come visit the castle sometime after the selection. After they left Sophie found out the reason why she couldn't find Dex, it turned out Biana took him for a walk in the gardens. It also turned out Biana has a crush on him, which isn't surprizing from the way they were acting yesterday. The rest of the day was quite, none of the girls had classes because of their visitors. Biana, Marella and Sophie just hung out until it was time for bed.

It turns out all the girls except Sophie had had a date with Fitz already, but she figured this would happen because of their telepathy lesson together. Fitz was sitting with her during breakfast when he finally asked her on a date. It was for them to go on a stroll after dinner in the gardens. Sophie could tell he was a bit nervous during telepathy, Tiergan for what ever reason was getting them to do trust exercises. But whenever they asked why he wouldn't say. Before long it was over and Sophie headed to her room, where she found an excited Biana waiting for her. It turned out she wanted to do Sophie's hair and makeup for her date, but there wasn't enough time after dinner. Dinner went by quickly and before she knew it was time for her date. Fitz came and picked her up, and promised Biana who was waiting with her that he'd give her back soon. The walk was nice, it was calm and peaceful. And they just talked about little things in life. He asked her what her parents were like, and about some of her friends at home. Sophie was quite sad when it was over. Biana grilled her for details about the date. And before long Sophie went to sleep.

Lily woke her up the next morning, and dressed her in a simple blue dress. At breakfast they revealed there would be an elimination tomorrow. Sophie was dreading this because she might go home. And because of this the day went by super quickly. Even telepathy where Tiergan made them do tons of trust exercises again. Dinner was quite boring, it seemed like all the girls were as nervous as Sophie. Marella wasn't to worried, since she was surprized she even lasted this long. That night Sophie fell asleep clutching Ella, her elephant stuffy. She didn't seem to need her much so far into the selection, but tonight she truly needed her.