Prologue

-Note I do not own Naruto Masashi Kishimoto does so all rights go to him-

For as long as the people residing in Konoha can remember, the students have gone to either an all-girls school or an all boys school. From the time they were small children all the way to towering seniors. That all changed when the mayor who was near his retirement, Hiruzen Sarutobi, announced that in order to save money the two academies will be merged. The brother and sister schools Ninja and Kunoichi academies have come together to become Konoha Academy. Which works out since the two schools are right next to each other so a breezeway will be made to connect the two. When he announced it to the city, there were mixed reviews. The parents were outraged fearing the worst would happen in a coed high school. With the stage the students are at in life and media and peer pressure there's no way they can handle it the parents yelled. Meanwhile, the young children are confused as to why it matters that the school will have both genders, what's the big deal they would ask, only to be shushed by their offended parents. The group in question were mixed as well. Boys and girls alike were elated to see how different school would be while some were worried about the events to come. "Ahem, that is enough. I have already spoken with the school board and the superintendent. I know my predecessors wanted there to be a more solid focus on education, but I feel our new generation needs to try something new and see how the real world really is and that is coed. Thank you for your time." Hiruzen steps off the podium and strolls to his limo ignoring the town newspaper reporter's questions except one. "Why now, after all this time why does it become coed now? Do you really think that this generation that have been practically born with a device in hand can handle this?" He stopped and looked the aged reporter straight in the eye. "That is exactly why we must do this. Not just to save money but to help the next generation build bonds that will last for a lifetime. Have a little faith...Danzo. Smiling at his old friend Hiruzen climbs into his car and is driven back to his mansion.

-Sorry that this chapter was so short but since it's the prologue I couldn't really think of anything else to put. Let me know what you think in the comments and tell meh if you have any suggestions. Updates might be a little inconsistent because of school so just warning you now XD. Thanks for Reading!