fuqboi

"Birdie you came!" exclaimed Miss Glosser as I entered the classroom as I entered the classroom.

I gave her a small, glossy-lipped smile and set my bag down. I looked arouns the room and saw mostly Soc boys, a few girls too. They looked so professional in their sweaters and nicely ironed collars. I, looked out of place in my oversized blouse that showed a bit too much on the top and high waisted pink skirt that showed a bit too much on the bottom.

"Our leader should be here right.... now," she said.

Almost perfectly on cue, a suit wearing boy walked in.

I gasped. It was the rich kid from the skatepark. He took a glance at me and glared. It told me this wasn't over. But he wasn't about to cause a scene in front of his other rich friends.

The rest of the meeting passed in a blaze. My brain was a whirlwind of confusion. Full of unfathomable reasons why God put this stupid asshole on the planet with me.

"Uh, Birdie, the meeting is over, you can leave," Miss Glosser said.

I looked around at the empty tables. Damn, I had been so lost in thoughts that I didn't even notice.

"Yeah, sorry. I-i'll go," I said, grabbing my bookbag.

I opened the heavy door out of the classroom. The dizzying smell of disenfectant from the janitors and body spray clouded my brain and made it more foggy.

"So, you decided to show up?" said a male voice as soon as I walked outside.

"Yeah, so?" I spat, pushing past him. Damn, Uncle Darry, could you be any slower.

"Well, I haven't really forgot about the stunt you and your little friend pulled on Saturday."

"Fuck off, you're just a skinny rich kid in suits."

Worst. Comeback. Ever.

"And you're just a hot girl in slutty clothes," he laughed.

I flipped him off.

"You know, a little kiss might seal the apology," he laughed once again.

"Kiss my ass," I spat.

"Oh, even better!"

I was sick of this kid. His fuckboy attitude, and his stupid ideas.

"Leave me alone, perv," I groaned.

Damn it Darry!

"If I'm a pervert, you're a prostitute," he said.

I couldn't take this anymore. I right-hooked him in the face. Little rich perv laid on the ground. Blood was pooling out his nose.

"Birdie?" asked Uncle Darry.

I left rich kid laying on the sidewalk. 

"Did you kill him?" Uncle Darry asked nervously.

"Only his attitude," I said, chuckling.

"Thank god."

The rest of the drive was silent. No one was home when I got back, so I took that as an invitation to take the Oreos and watch some Full House. The phone began to ring. I answered it and almost screamed.

"Hi! It's the kid who's property you trespassed and then punched in the face!" he said.

God, my life was falling to shit because of him!