~4~ Blame

We were just staring each other angrily. His eyes got little red due to the insult., and I enjoyed over my little yet thinking about what he claimed. Just when I heard the door creaking a little.

He instantly stood and pulling me down slept upon the floor. I was upon him. He pulled my head closer and started kissing me harshly. He removed his lips from mine.

"Emily, why are you doing this? I know you love me but you know I love your sister. And moreover we are going to marry. How can you do this to your sister."

"Shut up." I said.

"Emily!" I heard Angelina shouting at me, "What are you doing?" She was very furious by now. I just realised why did like this. I stared at the smiling victorious face of him hurt.

Angelina walked near us quickly and held my hand like I was a prisoner. She pulled me up away from his body.

"What is going on Chris? You told that you were going to meet my father. Then what the hell are you doing here?"

"The reason to be here is your sister." He said as I raised my eyebrows to him. "Just when I got out of your room. Your sister started flirting me."

"Wait what?" I exclaimed.

"Let him speak." She stated clearly.

"She told me that she will take me to her father. So I followed her. But she brought me in her room and what she did I cannot tell you."

"What the fuck are you saying?"

"Damn let him complete then speak."

"But...he is"

"Shut up you. And yeah... Chris tell me whatever happened."

"She started to kiss on my neck. See these marks on my neck... these are done by her."
He showed her all the marks on his neck, I never gave.

"He is lying." I shouted, "I have not kissed him."

"Then What is this?" She asked me showing me his neck. He was looking quite serious but I know his mind is on the seventh heaven.

"I told her that I am committed to you but She also told me, 'Just leave my sister, baby. See I am so hot. I don't know what you saw in my sister. She is so dumb. And you're so hot. You won't match. And again kiss."

"He is just lying. Don't hear it."

"Shut up," She was about to say when I said, "you shut up. You don't know his real face. He is a lier, cheater and the biggest jerk I have seen in my life. And one thing mr. You are such a bad lier. What you said? Ha ha ha.. I said you all those things... when in your dreams. And I never kissed him it was he who kiss me."

"Oh Just shut up. If he kissed then what is this mark on his neck doing."

"I don't know how he manipulated those things. He is a real jerk... don't marry him. "

"Babe, I think we should just leave. Your sister is too jealous of you. Perhaps that is the reason why she is doing like this."

"You don't try to control my sister and make her against me."

"I am already against you. I always knew that you were jealous of me. But never thought that you would drop your level this down." He said leaving me all hopeless and astonished. She turned towards him and said, " Chris sorry for all this. I hope you don't mind her." She turned towards me and warned, "And you stay away from him."

"Let's go babe. I have no idea why she is doing like this." And then he went. And again while he winced at my a loss.

This time I wasn't crying upon my loss but I was sad about my sister's dumbness. How foolish she can be like he tells her anything and she just accepts it like that.

But one thing is clear if she marries him, he would make her life hell. Moreover I don't think he really wants to marry her. Maybe he just wants her for a one night stand. After his work is done he would. This is his policy I know very well.

Also if I tell Angelina the incident that happened two years she won't believe me. She is just too naive.

Now only last option my stepmom, the terror itself, Mrs. Stella. But I don't think she would listen to me. But she is the last option.

I saw the time in the clock. It was 5 and there engagement was at 7. So as per my time requirement, I started my preparation. I decided to wear a black gown. I was totally exhausted by today's day, yet I crept into the gown. I also decided to put black ribbon on my breast, just a symbol of protest against this.

Today's theme was too dark for me cause I got to protest this engagement. Come on Emily. Think something to stop this engagement. My lovely sister who is the diamond in eyes of my father must not get married to that devil.

Okay... yeah... I will do this. I thought of getting to much drink when the engagement is going on. And when I am full drunk, I am Fearless. My real me comes out of me. No more plastic world. I mustered all the courage and went towards the bar.

I reached the bar. I told him to give me a full bottle of vodka. My mind was still struggling if it was right to do this or not. With thinking much I just put my lips on the bottle and suck all the beverage in it.

******