~10~ Leave

"We accept each other," we both said together and smiled at each other, unwillingly.

I have got big issues with this man, though. I didn't like the way he blackmailed me just for a kiss. Like what kind of mind set is this!!

"What?" Angelina said bringing tears in her eyes. I know how she must be feeling at that time. I cannot see her crying like this but couldn't help it after all she has only got herself in this trouble.

"Please understand," he said roughly. Angelina rushed towards me and again started throttling me. This time Chris came in between and removed her hand. I was really shocked by this act of him.

"She is now my wife. And no one accept me should touch her." Oh ho! So much possessiveness for wife. Now I was sure that apart from other things he can protect me at least.

"Why are you talking to me like this? I am your love baby."

"Yeah it was true that you were gonna be my wife but now after your sister has done this. I cannot help it." Angelina looked at him hurt. I tried to put my hand on her shoulder to pacify her. But she threw my hands and glared me. Somewhere in my heart I knew she would do like that. If I was in her place I too would have got broke. I was sympathetic towards her.

"You don't try to even show this sympathy." She fumed with anger, "cause I don't want it. You snatched my love from me."

"It's no use of blaming her." He tried to explain my side, "As you love me, she too loves me." He looked at me and winked.

"But what about you Chris? You love me right. Then how can you marry her?"

"After thinking once again, I think I need to tell one thing."

"What is left now?"

"Actually your sister and I were in love." He said as looked at him astonished. My eyes were asking him like when.

"What? I think I misheard it."

"Yeah," he gave a plain look to her, "Actually Emily and I met at a party. At first sight only I fell in love with her as well as she. We expressed our love for each other and started dating each other. But after sometime, due to some reason we broke apart. And then after two years when I was dating with you, I saw her. We both then talked and mutually decided to just be away from each other. But then what happened Emily will tell?"

He urged me and signed me to happen. I was like 'What? I?' I was worried that my lie would be easily caught so kept my eyes away from everyone cause my eyes depicted everything. But Angelina came in front of me folding her hands and looked into my eyes.

"Yeah! It's true that we decided to stay away. But I couldn't see him with anyone. So I first tried to break your engagement but got late. And then I did this."

"That means again you are at fault, right."

"Enough of all this explanations." He said, "And now pack your bags. Let's leave for our paradise."

"And what about me? I love you," she urged him to listen to him, "Where will I go?"

"Just go to hell right now. I am already exhausted due to you and your sister. I want to rest." She really got hurt on seeing him rudeness. And ran to the cars, crying... sad and tired. I was really very guilty and feeling sad for her so I tried to go after her but was stopped by Mrs Stella.

"Already you have created much of a mess. I don't want more of it." And ran behind her.

"I think we must leave." Chris said.

"Yeah first lets go home," I said but dad said, "no need to worry I will send it with someone. You start your new life." Tears were in his eyes by this time. Seeing I also started shedding tears.

Now it was time for me to leave all my beloved people and go to stay with my husband the devil himself. Leave my each and every dream I have seen in my house and have only him in my nightmares. Leave the place where I used to cherish my childhood and go to hell itself. Leave my freedom and stay under his dominance and condition. It was time for my leave.

"Please take care of my child. She is a bit rude and doesn't listen to anyone. But please adjust with her. Please. This is my plead to you as a dad." My dad said joining his hands together.

"I will,"

"Dad, please don't cry. Or else I won't be able to leave." I said lowering his hands. He didn't deserve that respect.

"No no," he said and wiped his and mine tears. "Now you are starting your new life. So no tears. Always be happy and keep your husband happy."

He held my hands and signed me to come. "Now it's time to leave perhaps. Bye."

"Bye daddy," I said and went with him in the car. He sat on the drivers seat and I sat on the backseat.

"Why are you sitting in the back?" He asked me. "Come ahead."

"I got to rest," I said and without answering anything acted to sleep keeping my head on the shoulder supported by the seat. He drove fast through the road. It was a really very dark night as if the nature was crying upon my fate.

******