ch 2:ash the wolf

a/n: this is what ash drew

as ash listened to the lullaby's and painted he began to feel sleepy "maybe a little nap wouldn't hurt" ash lied on his bed, burying in his quilt and blanckets then fell asleep. as for erza she was a bit worried so she went upstairs to check on him,thats when she noticed he was asleep "aww. sweet dreams little bro" she smiled then closed the door and went downstairs,but as she did she ran into three hedgehogs. "erza what was you doing upstairs?" "nothing" "is someone up there?"~shadow. "no" "is it a boy or a girl?"~sonic. "no one's upstairs" "I think she's trying to hide something"~shadow. "are you hiding something?"~silver. "......." "knew it.lets go" the three sped past erza. "no. you guys get down here" 'ash isn't going to like this'

with the three hedgehogs...

"what's up here? or who?"~sonic. "guys do you hear that?"~shadow. "it sounds like a lullaby"~silver. "and it's coming from this room"~sonic. shadow opened it to reveal a beautiful room "whoa,this room's beautiful. whoever has this room is 1. lucky and 2. must really love bluebells"~silver. "hey look at that gorgeous painting"~sonic. "this person is very artistic"~shadow. "looks like they haven't finished painting it"~silver. suddenly they heard movement on the bed,the three hedgehogs looked at the bed and noticed a lump. "looks like the person who painted this picture got sleepy and decided to take a nap"~shadow. sonic moved the covers to reveal a male wolf with black hair. "aww,he looks like an adorable baby"~silver. "silver you have erza." "am I not aloud to think things are cute?" "touché"~sonic. "I wonder who he is"~shadow. "dunno. but let's leave him to his sleeping"~silver. "yeah"~sonic. erza opened the door "out.now" she whispered/yelled. "don't worry we're going"~sonic. bang! ash immediately woke up and started to hyperventilate. "ash calm down" his eyes began to change to wine red. "guys try to calm him down whilst I deal with whatever made that bang" before anyone could say anything erza was gone. silver grabbed ash's bear and gave it to him. slowly his eyes turned green "sonic the locket,maybe that could help"~shadow. sonic nodded and grabbed the locket,which began to play music and finally ash was asleep again. erza walked in "thanks guys. I.O.U" "erza who is this?"~silver. erza sighed and lifted her brother's sleeping form and placed him in bed. "he's my little brother" "this is your brother?"~sonic "yeah" "I knew you had a brother but I thought you said he was dead?"~silver. "everyone thought that but turns out he's been alive" "why did you need us to calm him down?"~sonic. "he has a split personality,the sight or smell or a loud bang can cause his split personality to change" 'so this is why she wanted us to keep the noise down'~sonic. "what happens if it changes?"~shadow. "then he'll go on a killing spree,it's because his split personality still thinks he's in the war. that's how traumatised he is" "I feel sorry for him"~sonic. "I thought losing maria was bad,this is way worse"~shadow. "well I'm glad you have sympathy for him,just promise me no matter what you'll never judge him" "we promise" "thank you. let's not tell anybody and get back to the sleepover" the boys nodded and went downstairs,followed by erza.

2 hours later....

step,step,step. "did anyone hear that?"~knuckles. "no"~erza/shadow/sonic/silver. and right on cue ash walked into the kitchen. "darling is there something your not telling us?"~rouge. "no" in a flash rouge got up and ran into the kichen. "whoa,she's almost as fast as me" "oh my god! he's so cute"rouge said as she walked in the living room with ash in her arms. "will u put him down"~erza. "darling why didn't you say you had a guest?"~rouge. "because he doesn't like meeting random people he doesn't know" "can I go back to my room?"~ash. "darling you can't leave,allow me to introduce myself. my names rouge" "I'm knuckles" "blaze,nice to meet you" "amy rose" "tails" "silver" "shadow" "sonic" "a-ash the wolf" "see now your not strangers"~erza