Ch 6

"It is?" "Yeah,believe it or not,I guess it's not as fun as it was before." "I see." "You know, your the one who created me." "How? I thought you was a demon" "that is true,but when I was a demon I had no emotions. Until blitz did that ritual and made us one, you got to keep your happiness and all but I got stuck with your sadness and anger. Every sad moment you had in your life it effected me,that's how I became insane and for the first time in lucifer knows,I found emotions" "I guess it's my fault why you kill people" "that, and with the war" for once ash smiled at me. "Which is why I'm allowing you to have full control over your body" "w-what?! Flippy you should-" "no,I'm dangerous towards people around me. Just promise me a couple of things" "Yeah,sure anything" "1. You get with shadow" "I'll try,but I'm not sure if he swings that way Flippy" "2. Play those lullaby's to me at least 2 times a day." "You must really like those lullaby's" he smiled. "Yes,my mother used to sing them to me. 3. Every time when you go to sleep you'll talk to me so I'm not alone and that I'm keeping up with the gossip,I wanna know if rouge and knuckles gets together" "*giggles* Of cause" "good.also tell erza I said hi. What else I'm I supposed to tell you? Oh that's it! I'll only take control if your angry or scared,loud bangs won't effect you anymore nor the sight/smell of blood and finally I can sometimes appear by your side as a ghost, giving you advice not to mention you'll be the only person who'll be able to see me" "deal! Partner" "hehe,so you finally accepted me as ya partner" he nodded. I made an axe appear and started to cut the chains "you better wake up before people start to get worried about you" he nodded then gave me a hug "I'll see you again fli-" "it's gray. My real names gray" "thank you gray,and I'll speak to you soon Gray." I smiled as he walked away 'make me proud ash'

~end of dream~

Ash immediately woke up panting and to see he was surrounded by his friends and his sister. "Ash honey are you alright?"~rouge. Ash smiled "ash? Flippy? One of you say something. Your creeping me out"~gabe. "Who fancies watching a horror movie?" Ash said with excitement. "Ash,you can't you know what will happen"~erza. "Yeah your right" Ash Said pretending to be disappointed. "Because Nothing will happen!!!!" Ash quickly ran downstairs and started making breakfast. "Can someone explain to me what just happened?"~tails. "Erza,shadow,sonic,silver you stay with me whilst the rest of you keep an eye on ash in case he hurts himself"~gabe. Everyone nodded and left. "You lot follow me" which they did. Gabe lit a candle up in the bathroom. "Azarath metridon zinthos" gabe chanted and suddenly there in the mirror the 5 saw Flippy "ok flips,what's going on?" "Isn't it obvious,I gave up killing" "Why?"~erza. "It's boring,hearing the same screams,doing the same thing. All of it's boring,but ash still has the rest of his life ahead of him. I'm not going to hold him back anymore." "Thank you fli-" "my real names gray" they nodded. "Look after ash erza,if you don't then I'll get gabe to kill ya" "why are you getting me involved!?! I know I'm scary when I'm mad but have you seen erza when you eat her cake?!" "Yes. Bye" with that he disappeared. "So,what? Are they still together or not?"~Sonic. "Technically Yes,But it seems ash is full of control"