Ch 7

A/n: gabe if you read this I would like to inform you that it was going to be Justin beaver vs erza/Ash But I don't know what music you like so I changed it. Enjoy!

It was a typical day,everyone was sat the beach relaxing until....... "GUYS! JUSTIN BEAVER IS COMING!"~Amy. "No way!"~rouge. "oh please I've got more talent than that poser."~Ash "sure you have" Amy said sarcastically. "I do. Besides why would anyone like a guy like him. He's a douchebag.i doubt he can rap" "if he sings then he can rap"~Amy. "Whatever ya say toots" Amy huffed. "Amy I have to agree,the guy doesn't treat his fans right"~gabe. "Oh come on you guys. We have to go" "you guys can,I'm not. I can't stand him."~erza. "Same,besides I doubt he can sing in a different Language" "who can?"~Amy. Ash and erza raised their hand "oooh,Amy just got humiliated"~gabe. Sonic let out a light laugh,which caused gabe to blush lightly. Ash noticed and smiled evilly. "What are you smiling at?" Shadow smirked. "Oh nothing.nothing at all." "Tell me"~shadow. "Nope. Not unless you figure it out" "at least give me a clue"shadow whispered "Fine,you know the saying 'love is in the air'" ash whispered back. "Are you telling me that gabe might like faker" shadow whispered again. Ash tapped on his nose as if to say 'bingo' "so when's the concert?"~silver. "Tonight at 5:00"~amy. "That's in 1 hour!"~Everyone.

1 hour later....
As Justin performed 2 certain wolves showed up "Erza? Ash? I thought you said you weren't coming?"~silver. "we Was forced By Our Own Will!!!"~erza. Ash was crying and saying 'I don't want to be here' "hey shad why don't you comfort your crush"smirked/whispered sonic. "Why don't you go get married to gabe" sonic blushed. "Screw you Shad" 'Ash,do you want me to ruin the show? You seem like your going through torture'~Gray. "Fine" ash muttered. "Ash?"~erza. "Gray actually. Come on,poor ash is getting tortured by the sound of this pansy" "Wait do you mean?" "Yes. Beat him at a sing off." Erza smirked and followed Gray to the stage. "Ash! Erza!"~knuckles. "Yo Justin we challenge you to a sing off"~Gray. Everyone gasped. "Whatever my fans want" "erza,you can go first." Erza nodded.

Silver was in pure shocked, the amount of years he's known Erza silver hasn't heard Erza sing before. He found it beautiful. Justin smirked "not bad" then he began to smirk "I want in on this action" gabe jumped onto the stage "alright Justin! time to get humiliated!" "gabe"~amy

'gray is this a good idea? I haven't sang in a long time'  'positive' "my turn. and I have to ask Justin. do you understand Korean?" Justin looked at ash with a confused written all over his face. "ash don't be ridiculous! no one can sing in Korean! it's to hard!"~amy. gray smirked.

everyone was gobsmacked at the three's voices. "what the hell?!?!?!"~amy. "Now that was awesome"~silver. "Wasn't she just" sighed Sonic. "I didn't know ash could change his vocals like that"~ shadow. "He can't,the reason why he can do that is because of Gray"~erza whispered. "Aaaahhh!" Sonic jumped into shadows arms. "Don't make me kill you faker" shadow dropped sonic and looked at ash's smiling self.