Ch 4

As everyone was laughing ash noticed a familiar blonde hedgehog. "Ash? Is something wrong?"~Amy. Ash ran out of the cafe,followed by ever else. "Is that you blitz?"~Ash. The female stopped. "It took you a while to remember me,didn't it?" She turned around "good to see that your alive,though I preferred you to be dead." "You've changed"~Ash. "I have. And so have you,your not the same black and white wolf as I remember. No,your the psychotic black and grey wolf. Do you still remember those last words I said after you went into that silly war" ash's eyes turned red,though for some reason he wasn't going on a killing spree. "Oh I still remember. 'Let's do the last ritual' was it?" "Good. You still remember" she smirked. "How can we forget? That day i killed your friend,Ashley was it?" (A/n: if your names Ashley and your reading this please note I do not directly mean you) "ash who is this?"~erza. "She's blitz,ash's ex girlfriend. Who turned us into a demon" Everyone's eyes went wide. "Flippy?"~gabe. Flippy smirked "good to see no one has forgotten me. Well,since I've taken over I might as well kill the slut" Flippy pulled out a gun and started shooting blitz. "Stop it Flippy!"~gabe. "If it wasn't for her we wouldn't be a demon." Blitz used her fire powers to attack "ice make: shield" a shield made of ice blocked the attack,at the same time Flippy fell to his knee's. "Should we help him?"~silver. "Nah,he'll be fine.if not erza will get involved"~gabe. "You've grown soft Flippy,just like your sister.maybe the electro-therapy has made you grown weak" Flippy stood up "if you insult erza in my presence I swear you'll never live to see tomorrow" "Whatever" blitz created a giant fireball "say good night" she smirked then threw it at Flippy,however when she did a sand shield appeared and made the fire ball shatter "t-that's impossible!" Flippy looked up at the hedgehog and smirked "from the flames on my left,and the flames on my right. Put them together and see what you get!" Flippy's knuckles were on fire,he jumped into the air and punched blitz whilst causing a massive hole in the path where blitz now laid. Flippy began to walk up to blitz whilst creating a sword out of ice"Go on kill me" Flippy raised his sword but then threw it at the wall,causing it to smash. "Your not worth my time blitz,the sooner ash moves on the better.i don't know why someone like ash go out with a lying cheating bitch like you,he deserves better." Blitz then ran off,but as for Flippy he turned around to face ash's friends. He stared at their faces then suddenly passed out,but what he didn't know was that shadow caught him and carried him home.