Chapter three

Nagisa's POV

It's been about two days since the day Karma came over, and thinking back on it now, it must've looked so weird to my mom, waking in on her son about to cry hugging some guy... no wonder she was angry, she didn't say anything until Karma looked at her then at me and then left without a word. When he left I tried to explain it to her, but she was having none of it and just got more mad at me. Well at least tomorrow I'll be going back to school, I don't think Karma was the only one worried, be he is the only one who knows where I live, so, it's quite fitting that he came over. Even though I have an ankle brace, so it should be fine for school, as the injury there was only minor.

I pull myself out of my thoughts and sit up, I throw my legs over the side of my bed, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, "if only you knew how much you hurt me without knowing it, or wanting to..." then I flop back onto my bed, "... Karma."

Then there comes a tapping on my window, I look over still lying down, and see rocks hitting and bouncing off the transparent surface. I get up and go to the window, I open it and look down to see Karma sanding there, "oh crap, why is he here, if mom sees him she'll kill me for sure!" I yell in my head.

While I'm thinking what to do, I don't notice Karma climbing into my room through my window, but when I see him right in front of my face I almost yell, "Karma, you-you gotta leave, if my mom finds you here she'll kill us both!" I whisper-yell at him.

"Snake out with me, come on, it'll be fun, to get away from this, you know you need to," he whispers.

"My mom would be even angrier if she found out that I snuck out..." I whisper looking around my room.

"But does your mom even check up on you?" He asks, I just shake my head 'no' to answer him, "then it'll be fine, right?" He said, and it sounded more like a statement than a question, and I finally give in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this new chapter that, I'm really enjoying writing this one, so expect updates more often.
I hope you all have a good night/morning/afternoon/evening!