Chapter six

Karma's POV

As I was walking away from Nagisa's house and towards mine, I was thinking about Nagisa, and I know I have feelings for him, I can't lie about that, but I don't want to lose him as a friend, that would be the worst for me or losing him in any way.

I got home without realising and lie down on my bed, and try to remember when the feelings first appeared, but I couldn't, they developed such a long time ago and so suddenly, there isn't a specific moment, all I really is being friends and then suddenly liking everything about him.

But now I really want to know if we could ever work out if we could become something so much more than just friends. Yes, I do like being friends with him, but if we dated then I could hug, kiss and cuddle with him whenever I want.

There definitely is a way, but can I pull it off? That's gonna be the hardest part of this, but he isn't an idiot, nor is he dense, so this could totally fall through, but if it does work we could be together! And that makes me worry so much less.

I got up and paced around my room thinking of the perfect way to do this, I really can't come right out and say it, especially if he doesn't feel that same way, because that would ruin everything, he would feel uncomfortable hanging out with me and we'd drift farther and farther away until we'd be merely classmates, and honestly I really don't want to lose him, and I really do love him, being around him just makes me so happy, and no one could ever make me feel that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey look they had all week to write this, but this idiot decided to write it a few days before they had to update this book!
Yeah, School has taken up almost all of my time, I can't believe that I can get a new chapter out in time.
Well, I hope you all have a good afternoon/evening/night/morning. 🖤