Chapter five

Nagisa's POV

The next day my mom woke me really early to cover my bruises with make-up so that no-one would know anything happened and so she wouldn't get into shit.

I walked to school, still wearing the ankle brace, as I sprained it, but I still had a bit of a limp, but it wasn't as bad or hurt, just slightly.

As I was sitting in class I felt a pair of eyes staring at the back of my head, it was really off-putting, it was so off-putting I couldn't focus on my work. After school, Karma walks me home, we take the long way 'round, and honestly it was a really pretty way to go, there were so many trees and wildflowers, the trees were all green and untamed it was like no one knew about it, but it was still pretty well kept as if someone really cared about this little natural getaway, and it really was a nice and felt like a safe space.

I look over at Karma and he seems off, and he has been oddly quiet the whole walk, "hey is everything alright?" I ask him he looks at me then looks down quickly, "is it because of what I told you?" I ask him, feeling a little guilty for dumping such a big thing on him.

I see, in the corner of my eye, Karma look up, "no, it's nothing like that, I swear," he says in a bit of a panic, obviously not wanting to hurt my feelings, "I'll tell you later... just gotta think about it some more," he says a bit calmer.

We continue to walk, and we had a pleasant conversation, well multiple conversations, some of it kinda made sense but from there it just fell downhill, it started getting more and more random, but it was still enjoyable. We didn't really look at each other but I was smiling like an idiot, I sometimes saw him in the corner of my eye and he too was smiling, and from what I saw, it was absolutely beautiful.

I got home and lie down on my bed trying to think of a way to kill Koro-Sensei, but my mind kept going to Karma, and every time I see him in my mind I get butterflies in my stomach, and I can't shake the feeling that I'm missing something, but the question is what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Greetings! How are you all doing? I hope well, I hope you guys are liking the story so far!
Well anyway, I hope you all have a good afternoon/evening/night/morning!