Chapter eight

Third person POV

After five days of Karma staying absent from school, he finally came in, he didn't want to walk past Nagisa, not after telling the blue-haired boy how he felt, so he arrived in class the earliest.

At lunch, the girls around the blue-eyed boy were talking about who they liked, Nagisa didn't want to be part of the conversation, but at the same time, he wanted to say who he liked and try to get him to notice how much hated being away from him. What the petite boy didn't know was that he was paying more attention to the blue boy than ever before.

One of the girls turns around to face Nagisa, "hey Nagisa, who do you like?"

"Well, there is this one person, they told me about their feeling, I was gonna say that I do feel the same, but he-they ran away before I could say anything..." he replies, then steals a quick glance at the taller boy he had been talking about.

Golden eyes sparkle, he heard every word, waiting five minutes, the red-headed boy starts to walk you up to the blue-headed boy, "Nagisa, can I talk to you, alone, real quick," he said "alone" quietly, Nagisa quickly nodded and walked with Karma our of the building. "Did you mean what you said to them?" He asked.

Nagisa looks down, blushing. "I sorry for not saying anything earlier..."

Karma hugs Nagisa, "it's all good, I jumped to a conversation"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And so here it is, a new chapter, I'm gonna try, and I mean try, to update a new chapter every day of this week.

I hope you all have a good afternoon/evening/night/morning!