Chapter Four- I Want To Protect You

Chris' POV

I walked up to the front desk and asked the nurse for my medicine.

"Sorry dear, but it seems like you have to come back for a check up before we can give you the medicine." She said in the most stupidest sweet voice ever.

"You've got to be fu---" I started to say but Zack, the douche, put his hand over my mouth.

"She will be back on Friday." He said as the nurse typed it in her computer.

"What time?"

"Four-thirty."

After he was finish setting up my stupid appointment we walked in out the hospital only to stop in front of his motorcycle.

"I am NOT going back on that thing." I said.

"Oh come on sweetheart." Zack said smirking .

"No! I refuse to!" I yelled. I guess Zack noticed why I was acting like this.

"Wait. You're seriously afraid of motorcycles?"

I laughed nervously. "What? Psh. No."

Zack walk towards the bike and got on. "Hop on. It'll be fine. I promise." He smiled softly.

Omg. He smiled, for the first time. It wasn't one of he smirks, but it was a real smile. It so perfect so magnificent so--

"Um. Chrislynn?"

"Oh! Um sure! I'm going to put my fate in the manny." I said while hopping on the bike and putting my arms around him.

"Stop calling me that!" He chuckled.

And there we went, speeding back to my house.

****************30 minutes later****************

"I can't believe you had me hold YOUR food when you knew I didn't want to fall of the seat." I chuckled opening up my door .

"I told you to scoot up sweetheart." Zack said, "I'm hungry."

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. "Close the door, love" I said in that lovely accent of mines.

I started cooking my famous noodles. More like ramen noodles. My favorite meal of the day.

"Hey Zack! Do you want some ramen noodles?" I yelled to the living room.

"Yeah, sure!"

I rolled my eyes and stuffed a piece of bread in my mouth. Zack, is different. He never mention anything about my. . . Temper issues or what caused me to act like that.

"Hey, you wanna go to a party today?" Zack asked coming into the kitchen.

"It's Monday. Who is stupid enough to throw a party today?"

"Ashely and Nicole."

I rolled my eyes. Ashely and Nicole are known as the bimbo cheerleading twins. I've only known them for five minutes, which was during lunch time. It was the most annoying five minutes of my life.

"You can go. I can't stand five minutes of the bimbos."

He chuckled. "Who said you were going to have to talk to them?"

I turned around to face him. "Being in the same room with them will drain the smartness out of the whole room."

"Come on, they're not that bad."

"If I can't stand them, I'm not going. And if I'm not going, than you can find yourself another date." I mocked walking out of the kitchen.

"Chris, stop okay?" He said following me out.