✦::nara shikamaru x reader

Nyahahahahahahahahaha, I think Shikamaru is the best to post since it's Tuesday here. I don't know why though. . . . . .

Luciana: Hahahahah. . . .. (*'∇`*)

Shikamaru: Troublesome. . . . .

Shut up. . . . . .

Jax: on to the story!

Akamai: nin-nin

[F/N] P.O.V.

"Uwah..., the wind sure is strong today..." I said to myself and continued walking to school clutching my bag, for it might be caught with the wind. I was walking towards the academy, since it was early I decided to walk slowly and admire the beauty of nature, which is rather really comforting, to be honest.

I arrive at the academy still clutching my bag, seriously the wind sure is strong today, I hope it won't rain today. "Troublesome..." Huh?, I look at my side to see him, my crush, Shikamaru, yeah Shikamaru the lazy ass of Konoha, I don't know why though but the first time I saw him, I could feel my heart flutter, that very guy stole my heart but I won't confess to him, not yet, I'm not ready, even if my heart tells me to tell him how I feel, I won't.

I was cut off daydreaming or staring at him when I saw that he looked at me weirdly, I blushed shades of red and quickly straightened myself and continue walking, I look behind if he's still watching me, I saw that he was smirking at me that I blush even harder. I arrive at the classroom, to be greeted by Naruto with his huge grin and waving at me, I wave back at him, walking towards him, we quickly chatted about our daily lives as always.

The bell rang signaling for us to sit down, I sat down on the table which was next to Shikamaru, surprising right? I always want to seat beside Shikamaru, so I decided to be early on the first day of school so I can seat beside Shikamaru, funny right?

Shikamaru's smart that's I can say to him whenever we start class, he never really shows care to other people but I know deep inside his heart he did, I even caught him once helping an injured kitty on my way back home, which is really cute 'cause I caught him smiling, kyaaaaaaaa!!!
I just love the way he acts!!

"—]! -N]! [F/N]!"

I snapped out of my daydream, again, I raise my head to see my teacher glaring, she was smiling wickedly at me with a tick mark in her forehead, "Miss [L/N] I would appreciate if you would listen to class right now instead of staring at your seatmate."

Eh?

Eh!!?!!

I hear my classmates laugh at me.

Nooooooo!!

I quickly turned my head to the side to see Shikamaru smirking at me, I quickly turned my head and blushed,

'There it is again!!' I turned my head again slowly to see that he is back with his bored face, facing the board.
I sighed and turned back again "Ha...I have no chance to him..."

School ends rather slowly but I'm glad it now ends, I pack my bag, brought my books and head out, once I've gotten out I saw raindrops falling, I rumble my bag to see if I had my umbrella with me, which is not,

"Just my luck, I should make a run then" I started to run when suddenly a hand grab my wrist and pulled me closer to the warm body, I look up to see it was Shikamaru holding an umbrella with him, I blush and tried to pull away from his grasp when his grip tightens,

"I-it h-hurts, Shika... " he then slowly untighten his grip still holding me but in a gentler way,

"Shika huh? not a bad nickname for your new lover I suppose."

"Huh?"

"Still not getting it, do you? It means I love you idiot"

"..."

"I suppose I have to get it to your thick skull huh, troublesome..."

It was a surprise what he did next to me, he kisses me passionately in which I returned, it wasn't that long till he pulls out,

"Now did that do the job?"

"etto(um)...I-I love you too!!"

"Heh, I haven't even asked you out yet, well not a problem since it'll lessen the trouble"

"eh!? uh..." He put his index finger on my lips, avoiding to let me speak further,

"Shh. . . save your breath and let's go, you don't wanna be soaked in rain don'tcha?" He then pulls me closer to him and we start walking home, after some walking we arrived on a three-way path in which my house is in the opposite path than Shikamaru,

"Well this is my stop, keep the umbrella I don't want my first girlfriend to be sick tomorrow, heck I haven't introduced you to my friends yet, okay?"

"Uh...mmm!"

"Great now. . ." He then pecks my lips quickly and turned around walking to his path in which I saw him with a tint of pink in his cheek which is cute.

"See ya tomorrow." He said waving at me not looking back

"Yeah!! Bye!! See ya!!"

I guess it was fine ;-;

Akamai: No comment

-Luciana_chan7💞