✦::3k special

Runyah~

Wow! 3k already! That was fast, was it? Anyway! Thank you guys for the 3k, to honest I wasn't expecting for this!

I'm very grateful for you silent readers who are reading this, it touches my heart greatly!

I hope you guys will continue in reading this! And let's reach 5k!

Third Person P.O.V.

Kakashi eyes the unopened box with suspicion, unsure what to think of this mysterious gift. It's not his birthday and Christmas is still many months away, so there is no reason to give him a gift...

Kakashi looks up to lock gazes with the giver, silently demanding an explanation. [F/N] just smiles her usual big bright shiny smile, looking casual and confident as always-but Kakashi can see the way the student's muscles twitch ever so slightly, giving away the hidden nervosity of their owner.

Kakashi raises his eye-ridge at this strange phenomena as [F/N] being nervous isn't something you would see often.

"What is this [F/N]?"

[F/N] starts to fidget.

"Well, it's a gift for you..."

Kakashi rolls his eye at the answer. "That's obvious. But why are you giving this to me? Today isn't special anyhow as far as I know."

"Do I really need a reason to give you a gift?" [F/N] asks, clearly trying to avoid answering the question.

"No. But I refuse to open this box without one given your pranking history," Kakashi responds, frowning slightly.

He has experienced many pranks by Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura and now adding his beloved student girlfriend.

[F/N] immediately raises her hands in a gesture of surrender, a hint of panic visible in his green eyes. "B-but I can't give you one! It would ruin the surprise!"

Kakashi furrows his brows in suspicion once again.

"I swear it's not a prank! Okay? You'll have to take my word for it!" [F/N], her slightly confident attitude being replaced with a panicked one for a moment-almost as if she's actually worried that he won't open her gift to see whatever its mysterious contents are.

Kakashi sighs, wondering how much he'll regret what he is about to do. "If this actually is some stupid prank, I'll make sure to bring you back to Tsunade for another training lesson"

[F/N] lets out a big exhale but looks relieved. "Fair enough."

Kakashi looks back at the blue box that is still in his hands. He tugs softly at the red ribbon that's wrapped around it, the ribbon coming untied easily. He grips the upper part of the box tightly and slowly raises it, expecting something to suddenly jump out at him from the box.

Which, surprisingly, doesn't happen.

Kakashi frowns as the only thing he sees is a folded piece of paper. He takes the paper out of the box, sending a quick questioning glance to [F/N] before unfolding it to take a look at what is written on it.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

I will give -

this kiss to you.

Kakashi really shouldn't be surprised when the next thing that happens to him is that [F/N] doing exactly what she promised in the poem-but he still is because, hell, he hasn't expected it to feel good.

But the kiss ends as abruptly as it started by [F/N] disappearing in a blink of an eye, leaving only a 'poof' of sound where she's once stood. And for a moment Shadow just stands there, astonished by his girlfriend's bold action.

This definitely isn't the gift he's expected.

This is my gift to you guys!

I'm actually getting better by the minute, so I hope I'll get better soon!

I'll see you next week for another oneshot!

-Luciana-chan💞