✦::uzumaki naruto x reader |1|

Runyah~

Yo yo yo I'm back!!

Jax: Welcome back dude!

Why. . thank you!

Well this story is requested by Ronalia12
so yeah. . .

Akamai: Just get to the story already!

Alright alright! no need to shout about it.

[F/N] P.O.V.

It was my first day of school, I am currently eating breakfast with my family and talking with them.

"Are you ready for your first day of school sweety?" My mom asked me while taking my dish to the counter

"Yeah, I can't wait to make new friends already!" I exclaimed getting off my chair.

"I'm glad you are a sweety and still energetic as ever too!" My father exclaimed, laughing, I wonder if he's ever gonna choke while eating...and yes he did 😑.

It was really a funny scene, seeing dad choking in his food, I was laughing hard that I fell to the floor, while my mom chuckled helping my dad by giving him water to drink.

It has been a while since I laugh so hard, I guess it was when Gaara tried to eat a whole apple, but then a worm came out from it.

That's right, I'm from the village of the hidden sands, we've recently moved in the hidden leaves because of my dad's work, it really hurts me so much that we had to leave, and it's even hard that they allowed brother to stay behind, well he is old enough to live on his own and his lover want to stay him behind too, damn lover, always making me separate from my dear brother, oh well.

As I wipe a small tear from my eye, I got up and go through the couch and picked my bag up and slung it at my back.

"I'm heading out!" I said as I grab the knob of the door.

"Okay! Good luck sweety, we love you!" My mom said still helping dad.

I close the door and I started heading to school, I look around me and saw a bunch of people chatting, they look really happy. I wonder what's with the Commotion?

"Naruto, get back here!" said a serious voice from the crowd. I snorted. Naruto? What kind of name is that?

Well, he must be in trouble since I saw a blonde boy ran fast from a guy, I think older like in 13 years? Oh well...

I look at my watch to see I'm almost late,

'Crap, do I really walk this slow'
I decided to run my way to school not wanting to get late.

I've reached the school gate, I was panting hard, I put my right hand on my right knee, while my other hand on my heart catching my breath. I heard the bell rang, 'Right on time'. I fixed myself, dusted my skirt <Yeah you wore a skirt> and slung my bag to my shoulder <Girl style people>.

I started walking through the halls, pulling my head down, I didn't watch my steps that I accidentally bump into someone.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going," I said, I slowly raise my head up to see a purple head girl, with pale light purple eyes.

"I-it's f-fine," The girl said stuttering with a low voice.

"I'm really sorry about that, um...I'm kinda new here, can I ask directions from you?" I asked in a low tone