✧::hidan x reader

Runyah~

Hey guys I am back, but the others are not yet back, so let's just cut to the chase,
This was requested by JannicaAringskog

Third Person P.O.V.

"Your leaving!?" [F/N] said shock by her lover's action, "B-but why?!" she added, tears started rolling down her cheeks.

[F/N] is watching his lover, packing his things in a suitcase, leaving his Akatsuki uniform/clothes behind.

"I'm not strong enough to be with you guys..." He said looking down

Hidan, [F/N]'s lover, is guilty of making his lover cry, truth be told he doesn't really want to leave but after what happened to his best friend wants him to leave, Kakuzu, Hidan's best friend was shot in the stomach and legs for protecting him and his lover, resulting for him to be in the hospital.

[F/N] gently placed her hand on Hidan's shoulder and said, "P-please don't leave, it was my fault, i-if I was strong enough I would have able to p-protect myself, so please don't leave!" She was trembling after her words came out of her mouth, sobbing was replace, guilt could be seen in his face, he then reacted by embracing her lover in a loving hug, [F/N]'s sobs was replaced by crying, [F/N] leaned her head on Hidan's shoulder while hugging him tightly.

Both of them were hugging tightly in each other, it went on for some hours till Hidan felt slow breathing in his neck and [F/N]'s hands loosen in the hug.

Hidan's P.O.V.

I felt her hands loosen on my waist.
'Ah...she fell asleep' I thought

I looked at her, her eyes were puffy from crying, it's red and swollen. I bit my lip and look away, 'I shouldn't have told her that I'm leaving... this is my fault'

I looked back to her again, I smiled bitterly at her, 'I don't deserve such a beauty'

I slowly lift myself up with [F/N] in my arms, I went to our shared bed in our shared room, I place her on the bed and cover her with the sheets.

I looked at my side to see [F/N]'s diary, a memory that was played in my head,

|Flashback|

"Hey babe what's that?" I asked looking at the book she was holding for a while now

"Oh... .this... .is my diary!" She said a smile plastered on her face

I chuckled at her response, "Really? A diary? Aren't you too old for that?"

She pouted, crossing her arms, "No! Of course not!"

"Is that so? Then can I take a look at that diary of yours then?" I asked smirking

"Uh. . .No, You can't"

"Why not?"

"Because I said so!"

"Tch."

|Flashback Ends|

I chuckled looking at the book I was now holding, there was a bookmark that was placed on a certain page that caught my interest. I slowly opened the book that had the bookmark on it and started reading on it.

.
.
.

'The heck?'

What I saw on her bookmarked page was not I was expecting it would be, it's just full of I love you's on it.
'Aren't you just full of surprises, you never cease to amaze me' I thought, I flip the other pages backward for that letter was on the end, there were decent letters and some photos on it, the book was almost full, only one page was left blank yet beside the full 'I love you' letter, then an idea suddenly came through me I ripped the last page of her notebook and started to scribble on it.