✧::uchiha madara x reader

Runyah~

Ghad, I finally updated something for a long time!
School is starting again, ughhhhh. I guess this time I'm going back to my original posting time, so don't worry! But our school has a lot of January activities so I'm sorry!

Also, thank you soooo much for 2k reads!!!

This was requested by Mary_Otsutsuki

Third Person P.O.V.

"Madara" [F/N] said, twirling her index finger in the strand of Madara's hair.

They were sitting on the couch, Madara was drinking the coffee [F/N] made for him, while [F/N] is sitting on his lap, her head on his broad shoulder.

"Mmm?" Madara said

"Let's get married." She said bluntly at him.

He immediately spits his coffee and burned his torso, all the way down to his pants. [F/N] yelled and jumped out of Madara's lap and fell to the ground. Since she was on his lap, the coffee also got on her and she felt her back burn from the hit liquid.

"OW, MADARA WHAT DA FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!??" [F/N] screamed as her ass hit the hard floor harshly, adding another injury on her delicate body.

Meanwhile, Madara had stood up to wipe the hit liquid off his torso, but failed. He held the mug that used go hold his coffee and he accidentally let go of it and [F/N] cried in pain as it shattered on her forehead.

"As+@$2k%&√cow√hc...." [F/N] wheezed.

Madara looked at her with worry and kneeled besider her, guilt drowning his thoughts.

"[F/N], NO!!" he yelled and cupped her cheek. "Open your eyes! Please! Baby!"

"I.....h-hate......y-you....." [F/N] mumbled then fainted in Madara's arms

• • •

[F/N] opened her eyes slowly, he first attempt was met with a blurry word, she then closed her eyes and reopened once again, she got a little clear view to reveal a worried Madara, he was holding her right hand, kissing it repeatedly.

Madara felt [F/N]'s finger moved, he pushed himself up, his eyes widen in glee, "Baby!"

"M-Madara?" [F/N] stuttered out

"How are you, sweetie? I'm really sorry, it's all my fault...." Madara said, placing another kiss on her hand.

"W-What happened....?" She asked

"Well..... You were asking for ma-, I was shocked that I accide-, Then mug slip off that it hi-, And you fainted!!!" Madara jumbled out

It took some time for [F/N] to understand what Madara said and mumbled out, "I'm sorry......."

Madara looked at her.

"I shouldn't have said that i-if only I-I-" Tears were formed in her eyes

Madara quickly hugged her, whispering some sweet nothing in her ears.

He kissed her tears away, trying to stop her from crying.

"Don't worry...... I'm sorry too, but I promise you once this is all over we'll get married okay?" Madara said kissing her cheeks

"Mhm... Okay...." [F/N] smiled at him

As they shared their kiss.

Ghad I'm really sorry for the delay Mary-san!!! I might be able to update your other request on Friday.

-Luciana-chan💞