✧::sasori x akatsuki!reader |1|

Runyah~

Hello, everyone, I am back desu!
Sorry for the waittttttttttt desu!

Jax: Seriously, Author-chan really likes to make us wait won't she.

Chase: Agreed

Hey!

Akamai: This was requested by arennarah, check her freaking account guyyyssss

Luciana: Um...Sasori might be a bit insane but please do enjoy!

Third Person P.O.V.

Sasori grew up in a sad and lonely environment due to the absence of parental love. When introduced to the art of puppetry by his grandmother, Chiyo, he grew a little happier. He eventually created puppets in the likeness of his parents, but when he realized that the parent's puppets couldn't give him the actual love that he desired he decided to make another puppet that would make his life a bit happier than before.

Sasori's P.O.V.

I caress the face of my new puppet partner, the one who'll be with me all the time, it sounds weird and kinda insane but who cares I'm already insane!

I haven't decided to name her yet nor have I yet to show it with the others, she still needs some little adjustments.

Her skin was white as snow [See what I did there? No? Okay then =3=], lips as red as an apple could be and a hair with [H/C] that could be...could be...I couldn't get my finger to it,

There is still something missing, something important,

.
.
.

Her eyes

The only thing missing until I create such a masterpiece.
The problem is where should I find it.

• • •

I was still thinking to where I should find my puppet's eyes till somebody knocked on the door...I heard it knock three times then the person behind it slowly open the door to reveal it was Konan, I stare at her for some time then shift my gaze to her eyes it was an orange with a little mix of a yellow colored eye, it could be my puppet's new eyes!

No! It's not what I was looking for it should be something that is unique something that you couldn't see every day...

I was then again interrupted when I heard a fake cough coming from Konan I snap out of my gaze and look at her, she was raising a brow at me, her right hand was on her right hips.

"Are you listening to me?" She said slightly annoyed

"What?" I said confused,

"I said Nagato called you, he wants to talk to you about something," She said removing her hand on her hip and proceed to fix her hair.

I groaned obviously annoyed because summoning me only means one thing. A mission.

"What is it that he wants to do with me?" I said, which caught her attention back at me.

"You know, mission"

As I thought.

She was looking around, and I obviously don't want her to do that because she might find something that caught her eye and will start asking questions about it. She turned her head back at me, and I raised a brow at her because she was slightly shocked. I guess she found something.