The deep end

One evening, you were walking along a beach. You looked beyond the shore and watched the sun set above the horizon. You were walking in your bathing suit and flip flops. You heard people rumor saying that there were sharks in the ocean. But you didn't believe them. And even if you did, they wouldn't bite you. (Not you personally.) You slowly removed your flip flops, and placed your towel above them. You then walked along the soft, warm sand, into the deep, warm water. You swam as far as you could get, and you traveled underwater. You looked down at what was down there. There was really nothing but sand, stones, and trash. There was more exciting stuff beyond where you were, so you decided to swim over there. But as you were swimming, you felt something brush up against your leg. You shivered and looked down at it, but there was nothing. You then looked in front of you, and there, you saw it. A shark, swimming toward you! You were first fine, but when it opened its jaws, you freaked out and swam for your life. But you were so far down and tired you couldn't swim back up! And you were almost out of air! You struggled as much as you could, until your vision began to fade. The last thing you saw was a blur, swimming toward you.